Toyota Corolla S Excellent Car
By Erik on
2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
The guy who wrote that this car is almost blown away in a windy freeway is absolutely right. But this could happen to any small car. The only thing I don't like from this car is the extra plastic bumpers on the bottom of car. Excellent overall quality, great gas mileage, well designed interior actually was the main reason I choose this s model the black interior reminds me the Audi a-4 1.8l. The paint on these cars is really bad quality, I don't know why Toyota is not taking care of this issue, and add for $499 extra dollars the coat protector here in Miami this is a most to protect cars paint considering here temperatures reaches an average of 92 degrees.
Favorite Features
Strong A/C which is a mUst here in Miami. Black interior. Wide enough plataform to place left foot. Excellent gas mileage, great visibility on rear window, one very important to me: the gas feeder door is on the driver's side and this a safety feature so you don't have to go around your car to fill up tank.
Suggested Improvements
At least on S models the four disc brake should come standard, considering it's the most expensive on his class, AUX jack + USB should be included in the package. The upper front windshield should come with the sunprotector at top of glass. Finally the paint of this car should come with coat protector.