2007 Toyota Corolla 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Reliable Gas Saver

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

CE Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Reliable Gas Saver
By slfamily on

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in January so we could have a nice little economy car to drive around. I had a lot of driving to do over the summer and our other vehicle is a Dodge Ram Quad Cab. It is one of my most favorite cars I have ever driven. It has surprised me more than once with its handling and efficiency. A great car if you do a lot of driving and spend many hours in your car. I like the manual shift, I get greater control and that is something this car in an automatic model would not produce on its own. The standard shift also gives me more MPG on the highway and in the city. I average about 38 mpg to 42 mpg on the highway. It has 15000 miles on it now, so as you can see, I love it.

Favorite Features

HEPA filtration, gas mileage, compartments for storage, large trunk, maneuverability, roomy cabin.

Suggested Improvements

Put some weight near the ground, more shock absorption, higher clearance height (burned grass more than once), lumbar support would be nice.