Loon Country
By B123 on
2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
Quite a good little performer. I find that the 1.8L 4 cyl engine outdoes the 2.4L of the competition that I drove. This car is not a dud at all. It can cruise down the highway smooth and quiet at 70mph or more. The LE has all the equipment you ever need. 30mpg around town is common. 40mpg or close to it at highway speeds. I hauled 4 adults, one of them over 300 lbs, from the airport without crowding or noticeable loss of power due to being heavily loaded. I like this car more every day and am happy it was my choice over competition.
Favorite Features
I like all the equipment that came on the LE. Power windows & door locks, cruise control, radio with CD player, all of the handy storage compartments, the interior trunk & gas cap release,rear window defroster, the nice cruise control and the pump up adjustable drivers seat.
Suggested Improvements
Please, please, please put the steering wheel closer to the driver or put in a telescoping steering wheel. This problem exists on both the Carolla & the Matrix and many people complain about it in the forums.