Gas Milage not so great
By Randy on
2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I have owned my toyota for about a month I traded in a 4x4 ford F150 with a huge V8 for this little nimble toyota corolla I was getting about 17 miles to the gallon in the truck I drive from Ohio to Alabama every other weekend and the Truck was killing me in gas. I bought the toyota corolla to help ease the pain of my pocket book in fuel cost. I have about 2500 miles on my toyota now and I am a bit disapointed in the fuel economy I have gotten only 33 miles to the gallon on the highway and as little as 24 miles to the gallon in the city very unhappy with that wondered if I should have just kept the big gas hog fo the difference in the milage I thought I would get. Overall I like the car.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the pep for such a small car it has plenty of pep. I dont' get that great of gas milage but it is a bit cheaper to fill up than my old 4X4 truck. I also like the 6 disc in dash cd player. For a little car it has plenty of leg room. Love the power moon-sun roof.
Suggested Improvements
The few things I would like to see added is a in dash GPS system offered I bought a tomtom gps system but would be worth the extra money to have one installed from the factory. The only other change I would make would make would be a power drivers seat perhaps.