Excellent Car
By Matt on
2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I tried not to like this car, but every time I compared it to something American made there was no comparison. The S model makes the car look much nicer in my opinion. I have almost 4000 miles on it since March. Gas mileage is excellent. Consistently getting 34-35 mpg with 75% highway driving. I'm 6'-2" and am pretty comfortable in it. I use a wheelchair and it fits in the trunk fine. The seating position makes you feel like you are sitting in a larger car. I agree with many other reviewers that the steering wheel position is a bit awkward, but I have quickly gotten used to it. I would highly recommend this car to someone needing economical, reliable transportation.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage, overall quality. The materials used on the interior have a nice, soft touch to them. Large trunk is nice.
Suggested Improvements
Move the location of the stupid panic alarm on the remote! I set the stupid thing off on accident quite often... very annoying. While you're at it, add a trunk release to the remote. Adjust the position of the steering wheel.