2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Easy Ride and Practical

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

Easy Ride and Practical
By Blal on

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car ever, my previous car was a Nissan Maxima handed down from my mother. I really wanted something reliable and fuss free and I think I got exactly that with the Corrolla. The drive is pretty smooth and easy although pick-up on the highway is above average not as powerful as perhaps other cars in the same class. The interior is nice and plush and I like the extra detailing of the wood accents that come with the LE model. There are some minus points however, the buttons for the audio system are set too far away from the driver, especially if you have shorter arms, no controls on the steering wheel like Honda Civic.

Auto tire pressure check, overdrive feature for highway vs city driving, fuel economy, safety with upgraded MR package and plush seats. Also really like the car design shape, I'm not into these spaceship pod looks that are in lately.

Redesign the location of buttons for the audo system, add control buttons on the steering wheel, more side space between driver seat and passenger seat, can the cup holders be the grip kind (small detail but easy to improve)