2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Boring

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

By Cantonlax on

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car has proved to be very reliable, cheap and efficient, but little else. Gas mileage is high around 30mpg mixed, the interior is well designed and I like the layout. There is plenty of room inside and the outside has a nice style to it. This car is great for those who just want to get from point A to point B in a quiet efficient manner. Nothing about this car is exciting, fun, or comfortable. The seats are awkward and the steering wheel position is out of place. My "premium" wheels began to rust at 20,000 and my tires didn't even last 40,000 miles. This car has been OK to own, but I think next time I will give more thought to my purchase and pick something with more of everything.

Interior styling, control layout, body design.

Needs more horsepower! This is a weak machine that is no fun to drive. The drivers seat is uncomfortable and in an awkward position. The car has a cheap feel t it. Very utilitarian feel to the whole Corolla experience. Nicknamed mine "the appliance" because of the bland experience of owning one.