Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 148 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Reliable, smart, Corolla
By Coryt

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car gave me peace of mind. I knew I would make any destination. Fuel bills were low and repair costs too

Faithful little car
By catherine r

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Mechanic says at 125,000 miles (mostly highway miles) it'll go another 125,000. It's that well-made. Rust appeared only in 10th year of ownership and I had it removed. Now it's like new.

10 year old car - Still a gem!!
By Flow

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Toyota Corolla S 2007 in fall of 2006, and named her Libby. Truth be told, I have had prettier (aesthetically pleasing) cars, but no car has ever matched her reliability. She is now 216,000 miles old and still keeps on keeping on. When I got her, I was single and now 7 years later, we have a 7 year old daughter, 2 big dogs and Libby. My husband's truck is in the shop, and Libby has been our single vehicle off/on since 2008. In 2012-current, I've had a relatively long commute for my job, upwards of 45-60 min one way, so both ways everyday - Lots of driving. Libby is a true workhorse, and we ensure she is has regular maintenance (full synthetic oil changes, etc.). She's never, knock on wood, had any major repair. Right now she needs new shocks/struts (front/back) because we've lived in some very rural areas with lots of pot holes, dips and rough terrain. I'm on this website right now because we're searching for a bigger family vehicle, and will likely give Libby to a family friend while she job searches. I want to say the Toyota Corolla S is outstanding value, reliability and performance. It is not made for fast rides and showing off, but for a solid smaller sedan that excels in endurance and good quality!

Reliable
By bob d

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Corollas are the car you can depend.

Love This Car!
By Brooke

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 Toyota Corolla LE, 5-speed manual transmission car from a dealer in 2011 after parting ways with my '96 Honda Civic. I love this car. It has great get up and go and is super reliable. When I first got this car, I had a long highway commute each day and I got amazing gas mileage (36 MPG). Two years ago, I moved and my commute is now a 10 minute drive through town and even though my MPG dropped is is still averaging about 33 MPG. Not bad!

When I purchased the car it had 75,000 miles on it and since then I have nearly doubled that to 135,000 miles. It is still going strong. No issues. No super expensive repairs, just regular maintenance. This car is great! I had planned (and would love) to drive this car until it refuses to go anymore but our family acquired two large dogs so I am forced to seek out a larger vehicle. But I am sad to see my car go! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!