2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Corolla at its Best
By Alex on 08/31/07 07:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a car with all the same things as a normal car but great fuel efficiency.

Mostly Sensible, Little Flair
By bustabust359 on 08/27/07 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drive the S, so it has a sportier look, but nothing sportier under the hood. I don't like that this model is larger than previous generations. At times my compact parks like a small bus. OK gas mileage, though I admit my mileage is 90% city (averaging around 27-30 mpg, 34-37 when I do drive highway).

Meets Expectations
By inuchan on 08/27/07 11:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car 10 months ago and it still feels like a new car. Being a new car it is hard to say how reliable it is but it has not failed me yet. The gas is wonderful and lasts a long time though like any other car the A/C drains the gas very fast. I will say that this is not a sports car. Donít expect to go 0-60 in 2 seconds. It is mainly for looks not speed. I use it just to take me to work and really nothing more. I highly recommend this car if you want a low price car and great gas mileage. Just wish the A/C was stronger.

Meets Expectations
By Paul on 08/07/07 18:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Today, I have owned my new 07 Corolla LE exactly 3 months. I have over 11K miles on it, 80/20 highway/city at around 73-75 mph, highway. I drive with a light touch and I am getting 34.9 mpg. I anticipated closer to 38. We got this car for economy and reliability. I think the mpg will improve as the car wears in. Handling is ok, acceleration is ok and road noise is ok. Itís an econo-box, not a sports car. We are happy with the car, it has met our expectations. I like the traditional body style.

Awesome Car for the money!!
By Mark Huggins on 07/31/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My first Toyota and for sure will not be my last. An amazing 40 mpg. Quiet, solid ride, perfect size. Highly recommended.

Corolla LE
By paradise_city on 07/30/07 14:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

For an economy car it has ample room for a normal sized person. I like the pep the car has and it can zip around with ease. Nice body styling with very easy to use dash panel controls. The interior does not appear "cheap" like some of the other economy cars. Smooth ride on good surface but you feel it when the road gets bumpy.

It's a Toyota
By don on 07/19/07 09:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this car for our daughter to learn on and for us to use later at a retirement home in Arizona. Wanted something dependable, safe and easy. Good price but not especially sporty. Our daughter thought it was "cute" and loves it. We love the gas mileage at 38 hwy on first tank.

Questioning Reliability
By jeff on 07/14/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Initially, I loved the car. Into 1-2 months, the car was taken in for various concerns, mostly brakes, then later in the months for check engine light, rattling. The dealership supposedly resolved the issues. Why was it necessary to go back on many occasions, especially for the brake work? And why did the check engine light come on (this was not filling up the gas tank related)? I am now questioning the reliability of the car. All I want is a good car, with good gas mileage, and looks good.

This car is the best car ever made!!
By Corey kersten on 07/07/07 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Corolla. My first one was purchased in 1990 and it was still running strong but I decided it was time for a new body style! I love it! It runs so smooth, drives awesome, good gas mileage! I recommend this car to anyone who likes good deals and cars that will last forever.

Practical but boring
By brian on 07/02/07 01:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Considering that I'm in my car all day, I must say that the Corolla is a very practical everyday car but boring nonetheless. I don't really get excited when I'm in it and I don't look at it beautifully like I did my previous car. Maybe it's because I upgraded from a 1996 Civic, but this Corolla had so much potential to be a fun everyday vehicle. Hopefully the next generation will be better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.