2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Unbeatable Value
By Bill on 01/24/08 05:38 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Unquestionably the most practical, reliable, efficient gasoline passenger automobile with best resale period. The LE version has everything you need and nothing you don't. Street priced around $3K below sticker, a name brand and very plentiful, it has no meaningful competitor for basic, safe and reliable transportation with lowest total cost of ownership.

No complaints yet
By rlse on 01/09/08 11:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have been happy with the S model. I am used to high comfort and performance so I was apprehensive about getting a small car like this. After test driving many cars, this one was comfortable, fun and had a good reputation. Also, I like the great gas mileage. In almost two years I have had no problems and no complaints.

Great car. A few improvements
By Daniel on 01/06/08 16:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great overall car. Outside it looks very good. Not too sporty. Inside is very solid and has higher quality looking materals around the dash and steering wheel. Toyota plays it safe and didn't try too hard on its design inside and out. I own the blue one. All of the paint jobs are very nice. It drives and handles great unless you are in hilly country. Then it needs some extra pep. The seats have a nice adjustable recline that is very comfortable but could be a little softer. In fact, the seats are very hard and don't break in.

What A Great Little Car
By Corolla Happy on 12/06/07 05:55 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Being retired, we tried getting along with one car for a year but, living in a rural area, it just didn't work. After much research, we decided on the Corolla CE as best suited for our second car needs. Now after 9 months of of trouble free ownership, it's rapidly taking primary car status away from our '05 Pacifica. The little car is pleasing to drive and feels bigger than it is. Our fuel mileage is consistenly higher than that posted on the window sticker.

Great Value! Reliable!
By ellen on 11/10/07 16:14 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for 9 months and it is great on gas! I have not had any problems with it at all (and it is brand new so I would hope not) and it is easy to get around in! For the price it is a great value and quality is excellent.

Reliable Gas Saver
By slfamily on 10/25/07 06:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in January so we could have a nice little economy car to drive around. I had a lot of driving to do over the summer and our other vehicle is a Dodge Ram Quad Cab. It is one of my most favorite cars I have ever driven. It has surprised me more than once with its handling and efficiency. A great car if you do a lot of driving and spend many hours in your car. I like the manual shift, I get greater control and that is something this car in an automatic model would not produce on its own. The standard shift also gives me more MPG on the highway and in the city. I average about 38 mpg to 42 mpg on the highway. It has 15000 miles on it now, so as you can see, I love it.

Love This Car
By angie on 10/16/07 15:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! The gas mileage is great, and it has decent power for a compact car. I recently got in an accident with this car and it held up great, no injuries. When we buy another car it will be another Corolla.

Disappointed
By Pat on 09/20/07 11:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up this car 5/2007 and now have 1200 miles on it. Vehicle came equipped with Goodyear Integrity P185/16 which have an air loss problem. Letters to Toyota USA & Goodyear unsuccessful & forget the dealer bad news with them. Even though Toyota chose to put these tires on their car they blame Goodyear & Goodyear is unresponsive. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety website there are 25 complaints filed on these tires so something is wrong. Overall for this car Toyota has failed with it the interior is sloppy & the vehicle handles like it is 4 yrs old not 4 months old. Also once I tilt the wheel I cannot see the speedometer

Corolla S
By Corolla Owner on 09/17/07 12:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Nice cheap little car. Lacks performance with a 126 HP engine, especially with 3 passengers on board and the AC cranking, the thing will barely accelerate under all that stress. At higher speeds, at about above 75 mph, it becomes a little unstable to drive on the highway, it feels like you could lose control of it because of the wind and drag. I think the car might be too light. I also don't get the advertised mileage. But on the upside, it still runs. I guess that is all that is asked for by any Corolla owners and nothing more.

Great Car
By Great Car on 09/04/07 09:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I owned this car for 15 months then it was totaled in a head-on collision. I had it for approximately 15,000 miles. The car, specifically the seat belt, air bad and design, saved my life. The entire front end crumpled and both the appraiser and tow truck driver said it was the worst they had seen in months. I walked away from the crash with a few bruises. I highly recommend this car just for its safety. Great gas mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.