Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

COROLLA ROCKS
By Hair_Nation_Fan

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is wonderful in all aspects. Handling is tight and engine is very peppy. Great to maneuver in all situations. Not a long distance travel car since it is small in size. 35 MPG on average! Did have on instance of high engine acceleration while stopped at traffic light. That led me to reconsider owning it since the repair shop found "no problem". Since traded it in sad to say. I will miss the Toyota Corolla greatly.

Outside Temp gauge, multi disc CD player. Interior trim, handling and gas mileage. Styling of exterior is decent.

Find out the cause of runaway acceleration.

could be better
By camille brooks

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am not happy with my 2007 toyota Corolla.....Le....Had to replace brakes already...and tires, as well....have 47,000 miles...car bucks upon acceleration......have been a Honda owner most of my adult life...will go back to HONDA...no more toyotas for me

color..silver

brakes should last longer...have had hondas with 78,000 miles and never replaced brakes

rethinking my purchase
By toyotaS2007 owner

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

First time new Toyota Corolla-S owner (had 2 used Hondas prior to this). Agree with this car's tendency to drift & shake in wind or rain. I'm religious about scheduled maintenance, yet car shut down on me spontaneously on the highway. Had only 130K miles on it. Engine Control Unit had to be replaced! Same thing happened to my brother who has a 2006 Corolla-S. Now with the Toyota recall fiasco, I'm rethinking this purchase...should've stuck with Honda.

Fuel efficiency

ECU

Scary feeling with high winds gust
By Pris

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this " 2007 Certified S Corrola" with 45,315 miles in January 2009. No Car Fax Report. Whenever I travel on the highway with wind gusts around 20 to 25 mph, this car shakes alot. It feel like you drifting off the highway. This has happen to myself, my parents and my sister whenever we drive this vehicle by ourselves. My parents suggest I add 100 pounds of sand in back of my trunk. My parents also notice they are no "Safety Indicating Brakes Lights or Other Equipment" on this vehicle. Average highway mileage is 27 mpg. Suppose weight of this vehicle is 3500 lbs, my father old 2001 Toyota Corrola LE weight 2600 lbs.

Rusty Wheels
By Anacoboy

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car with lots of pep. Excellent gas mileage and roomy inside, trunk included. I bought it new and it now has 30000 miles. It did have a low air conditioner freon charge that the dealer repaired. Now it has Rusty Wheels which the dealer/Toyota will not repair even though the car is still under warranty. This car has always been well maintained. So watch out they may have made Corolla wheels out of the left over steel from the Tundra frames

Mileage