2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Great Little Car
By Fixx33 on 11/25/08 13:33 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daily commute (about 55kms one way). I bought the SE (special edition) so it came with a sunroof. I was a little annoyed it didn't come with cruise control. The car has plenty of pickup for merging onto the highway and bombing around the city. Gas mileage was a little less than promised but still good. I would agree that the steering wheel position is difficult for taller drivers. It can be difficult to grab the steering wheel while finding a comfortable location for you legs. Plenty of space for a commuter car and lots of trunk room. Almost two years later no mechanical issues and the price was right.

Great MPG but small.
By DnA on 11/23/08 13:40 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this car as a downsize from an SUV because of gas mileage and gas prices. The Corolla has great gas mileage, we average between 32 and 35. Handles well and looks good. It is so small though. The door pockets are not large enough to put much in. There needs to be a trunk release on the keypad. It would also be nice if the direction and temperature indicator was on the rearview mirror instead of the dash. The front drivers seat can be raised... it would be nice if the passenger seat raised as well. The map lights on the rearview mirror are nice. The passenger can have it on tp read a map or whatever without it disturbing the driver.

my corolla s
By J.A.O on 11/21/08 05:13 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Corolla S. One thing I like the most is the money I save on gas. Also I like the sporty design but they should add a remote trunk opener, a little big horsepower and room in this S model. Other than that this car is great.

I think about selling it
By Pavel on 07/23/08 09:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second car - I bought a new one in Nov 2006 (my first car was an old Mitsubishi Galant, which I drove from 60K to 100K miles). Actual mileage (city + some freeway) = 25 mpg. The battery went dead at 6K miles, after I didn't drive for 2 weeks. The car has a good ground clearance, but when I drive on a windy freeway, it feels like the car is going to be blown away. Not enough power entering a short or ascending freeway on-ramp.

Toyota Corolla 4 Door Sedan
By Teresa on 05/16/08 06:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a Toyota Corolla in January of 07 and have nothing but good to say about it. It is excellent on gas and very easy and comfortable to drive. I drive 17 miles each way to work and my Corolla saves me money on gas

Extremely Poor Seating Comfort
By Dr. B. on 05/11/08 05:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a brand new 2007 model in Nov 2006 paying a high premium. In a year, I have come across these problems: (1) One day, the computer broke (went out of order) by itself and the car totally stopped. I had to get it towed to the dealer who fixed the necessary hardware & codes taking 3-4 days. But if this would have happened during one of my journeys to Canada, what would have been my fate? (2) The driver and front passenger seats are horribly uncomfortable. We feel as if we are sitting on a wooden bench without any cushion. In a drive of 30 minutes, you would like to get off the seat because of the pain it gives. Also, arm-rests are not provided. I am not at all happy with Toyota.

Hey it's a Corolla
By jeffro11 on 03/26/08 19:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought this car for gas mileage. Went with the more stylish S. Bought the 5M to make it more interesting to drive. Not going to dazzle your socks off but is going to be a very able performer. Comfortable for the daily commute. Has enough creature comforts to stave off the want of a higher end vehicle. Love the gas mileage, only having to fill up every two weeks. Toyota Loyalist.

Great Basic Car!!
By Matthew on 03/24/08 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Driving by myself it has plenty of pick up to get thru traffic. Load it down with wife, kids and luggage and it tends to slow it down to a craw. Great gas mileage (32 mpg adv). Great interior and exterior design. The radio isn't too good and the seats are not so soft. I need to take it to the dealership to because of the dashboard vibrates pretty loud. But with that said, if you are looking for a basic dependable car that gets great gas mileage, the Corolla is hard to beat for the price.

Economical & sporty
By nessy on 03/15/08 09:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Good car for gas mileage. Also sporty looking not to loose that with gas mileage. Not the power of a bigger engine but drives well highway or in town. Roomy enough for a larger person.

Great car
By Hap on 03/02/08 16:59 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my car a little under a year, and I love it. It handles real nice. Winter driving is ok, if you drive smart. The best part is gas mileage. I get about 40 MPG. That's great with the gas prices up right now.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.