Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Gerat car
By roro

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it 4 years ago. It is so reliable and gives you the best gas mileage ever. 38 mpg on the highway and it is comfortable to drive

MPG and it's reliable

ABS breaks and traction control are a must and more horsepower, at least 25 more

good car but
By steve

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car three years ago and it was a demo with 1,200. I traded in a 1998 Camry which was a great car. After driving this for one day I was realized what a mistake I had made, the road noise was atrocious. It gets great gas mileage, as high as 40 mpg on a road trip, 32 as an average, but the headlights are terrible at night on regular beam, in fact it is downright dangerous. I am in process of trading the corolla in on a Hyundai sonata, 2011. I have bought toyotas for years but since about 2007 and after, you read more bad than you do good about toyotas.

gas mileage is great. car is dependable.

road noise, headlights at night. i also get that weird noise off the windshield as other people have written about. Toyota needs to get their act together if they want to my business again.

Excellent, reliable, affordable
By Rxwoman

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Toyota. I bought a corolla ce 2007, used a year ago, for $8800. My old 89 Camry had to be retired because at 230 thousand miles, it was rear ended. It ran to drive home minus a trunk ( it was a hard hit). So far my 07 Corolla has been trouble free, and gets excellent gas mileage ( average 35 mpg town and highway) . It's an economy car, and interior reflects it. It's small. But I have carried 5 people, and a baby in an infant car seat without problem. What more do you want for reliable, efficient, transportation?

Great Reliable car
By Crombie

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I like how many of the reviews on this car from people are negative since the issue with the recalls. If you go back a couple pages to before December 2009 you will find the truth. Over all this is a great vehicle. Its by no means luxury. but it gets the job done every time. My Toyota like many others got a new set of tires and brakes at 45,000 but who cares. motor and trans are still tight. I'm sure I will see 200,000 out of this car. A great value and best in class for sure I had a 2003 before I bought my 2007 and put 286,000 on it without so much as replacing the alternator. I think battery tires brakes were it. keep making them I'll keep buying them.

MPG. I get 29 all day highway or city. but I drive like a bat out of hell.

Don't change anything. Its a great car for the price. It's a cheap car that will run forever

Nice car
By Bill R

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the car used about a month ago with 26k. Nice car. I agree it could use a telescoping steering wheel. It's a bit of a reach if the seat is back. Otherwise, it's a fine little car.

looks, overall feel