2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Great Car
By GioD17 on 08/22/09 10:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Toyota 2 years ago brand new from the dealership with 0 miles and I love it! This car is so cute and roomy on the inside! It drives great the AC is freezing cold and I really like the interior design. I got a special package of the CE that included cruise control, power windows and locks and something else but I forgot what it is... lol... I love my car, I just wish it didn't have those black things on the side of the door.. I have a cute White one and the black things annoy me, I'm trying to find out if I can get them replaced for white ones to match my exterior paint, but have been unsuccessful.. I love this car though! Awesome car!

Reliable, efficient but...
By ToyoTa_ta on 07/18/09 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This a great economy car. I consistently get around 30 mpg on 50/50 highway city drive. The reliability has been excellent so far. The ride is where this vehicle is lacking a lot. Maybe the goal was to make the car with stiff suspension to look and handle more sporty. The result is rough ride with clearly pronounced and annoying bumps - "haystack wagon" as somebody else called it. My other car is Huyndai Elantra and believe me the difference in ride quality is huge.

Great gas mileage
By Ed on 07/11/09 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car - if you want a reliable car that gets great gas mileage this is it - I do not understand why Toyota produced a later model Corolla that does not get as good as gas mileage as the earlier models.

Great little (big) car!
By Toyo789 on 06/30/09 06:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the 07 CE model early this year. I commute 60 miles a day and needed something with good gas mileage. I love the plain Jane exterior, it just seems to blend in seamlessly. The interior looks nice with the two tone gray, and the cloth seats look better than average. The stereo sounds great, and the controls are super user friendly. The air is cold and the heat is hot, which is always a plus.

07 Toyota Corrola LE
By Karron Boaz on 06/16/09 16:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just have had my 07 Corolla LE for not quite 1 year now and the computer is going out in it. The Toyota dealer said that this is common in the Corolla's and they have them on order. Bought the car as a certified used in 08. I still love my car and Toyota will replace it. Happy with their service very much so.

Great Little Car!
By carcarrrazy214 on 05/06/09 16:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My parents bought this car used when it was a year old and had about 25k on it (bought from a rental car company). It has served us great. The 1.8L has plenty of pickup to really move the car, but still gets phenomenal mileage (30 mpg in mostly city driving). It has been bulletproof thus far, and that will probably not change. I love the size of the trunk (and folding rear seats). The seats are comfortable and easily accommodate all drivers, both large and small. I highly recommend to anybody that needs a trustworthy economical car.

My First Vehicle
By Bharath on 02/26/09 18:58 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

A Nice car... good to drive.... less nose from Engine... Good fuel economy... Style wise it is ok even though not too stylish... good for ladies...and first time drivers...

My First Toyota
By Dave on 01/23/09 10:43 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first Toyota I have owned and it is an amazing car. My last 3 cars have been Pontiacs and this is by far the best. After reading reviews I was a little hesitant to purchase a Corolla, I'm 6'4" and 230 lbs. I fit in the car just fine. The drivers seat is comfortable and I have no problems reaching the steering wheel, although I do understand a need for a telescopic steering wheel. The car rides and drives great. I hope to get 250,000 miles out of it, or until the wheels fall off. Whatever comes first. I just sold a Firebird and the Corolla puts the bird to shame as far as handling and drive-ability. Go get one today, don't wait. The gas mileage is great too, highway/city.

Suspension Issues
By RCB on 01/02/09 11:23 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drove my Corolla for a year with the impression that it had a big-car feel and a very smooth feel (smoothest ever in fact). Then something broke, and the dealership has been unable to fix it. Now I do not feel safe driving on the interstate because if I hit even a small bump (and especially a series of small bumps) it feels like I am going to loose control. At slower speeds, it is just uncomfortable to drive on anything but the smoothest of roads. The dealership claimed to replace the front struts, and maybe they did because it did seem to reduce the rough feel for a 1-2 days.

Corolla CE
By Charles on 12/28/08 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I got a great deal on this little car more than a year ago and wanted to write a review. It's been a great for in town and it drives well on longer trips. Our two children fit easily in the back seat and the trunk has plenty of room for short trips. We have a manual and our average gas mileage is 32 mpg in town and 38 mpg on the hwy. I think it is the best bang for the buck when compared to other manufactures. My experience has been great with all Toyota products.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.