2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
My New Car
By Jackie on 09/30/06 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought the car yesterday, drove 150 miles, like the car alot. * Handles nicely at 75 mph. It handles ok at 80 mph (if highway is very smooth but not if bumpy). * Power to accelerate is above avg., (feels better than Sentra that we didn't buy). * Visibility is very good looking over dash, back and side mirrors provide great view. * Seats are very comfortable and adjust nicely for my 5'2" or 6' husband. Legroom very good. Seatbelt is very comfortable. * Car is fairly quiet at lower speed but gets more road noise at higher highway speed. Sound system is nice up to about 70 mph, it is not enjoyable to play at 75-80 mph. * Looking forward to great mileage and reliability,,, Jackie

Beats Nissan and Honda
By Eugene on 09/23/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car the same week the 2007 was available. It drives well, better than a Yaris. Its cheaper than a HONDA civic, its cheaper than the ALTIMA. Think about it this way, if you are in the market to buy a car that you need to use for your family and for traveling to work back and forth this thing is AMAZING! acceleration is good, fuel economy is great, if i had to give this car a grade on a scale of 1 - 10, it would be a 9.8 for sure.

Good price- Good return
By Chris Cunningham on 09/23/06 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Thought I would buy a Honda Civic but dealers were not anxious to negotiate price- Toyota dealers were able and willing to hammer out the best price and I suggest working 3 dealers against each other. First full tank of gas produced 32MPG which is great- Speaker system (6 speakers) is incredible. Great price- Great value

My first new car
By Richard Traube on 09/23/06 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Good well built car with excellent gas milage and reliability.

Why I like the 07 Corolla
By Veronica on 09/20/06 19:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love the way that it fits to my body. I sat in it at the dealership and I instantly fell in love. Samantha, (my saleswoman)is young, so she and I were able to relate about the sleek design and look that it has. The way that it handles the road makes me smile, and it's ability to move so quickly are awsome!

Toyota Review
By pam seaman on 09/14/06 12:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I like to drive the car, but I am 5'9" tall and the driver's seat is just ok. Visibility roadability are great. Gas mileage is very good. There are little bare spots on in the paint work.

Loon Country
By B123 on 09/14/06 11:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Quite a good little performer. I find that the 1.8L 4 cyl engine outdoes the 2.4L of the competition that I drove. This car is not a dud at all. It can cruise down the highway smooth and quiet at 70mph or more. The LE has all the equipment you ever need. 30mpg around town is common. 40mpg or close to it at highway speeds. I hauled 4 adults, one of them over 300 lbs, from the airport without crowding or noticeable loss of power due to being heavily loaded. I like this car more every day and am happy it was my choice over competition.

I love it!
By shannon on 09/11/06 10:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car this September, it was a trade up from a focus and I couldnt be happier. I dont have one complaint about it. Its wonderful.

Good buy
By Brandon on 09/10/06 21:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive with great fuel economy. The S model has a nice sporty look without having to pay sport car prices. This is the first Toyota my wife and I have owned, it is quieter and tighter than our previous Chevy and Ford sedans.

Mostly yes! Some no
By Russ on 09/06/06 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my fifth Toyota product since 1992, and the only problem I've had was one blower fan, which I bought from a used parts place for $50 and installed myself. I expect the reliability tradition to continue. The car cost more than Mazda 3 or Cobalt, but I'm counting on savings on gas and resale value to cover the difference.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.