2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews 13

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Easy Ride and Practical
By Blal on 11/12/06 09:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car ever, my previous car was a Nissan Maxima handed down from my mother. I really wanted something reliable and fuss free and I think I got exactly that with the Corrolla. The drive is pretty smooth and easy although pick-up on the highway is above average not as powerful as perhaps other cars in the same class. The interior is nice and plush and I like the extra detailing of the wood accents that come with the LE model. There are some minus points however, the buttons for the audio system are set too far away from the driver, especially if you have shorter arms, no controls on the steering wheel like Honda Civic.

2007 Corolla Sport
By Kathy C on 11/11/06 13:41 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my third Toyota having owned Corollas since 1990. Previous 2 were LE models. The Sport- with Sunroof and ground effects is by far teh best yet! People comment on the beautiful exterior- especially the "indigo blue" color. I invent places to go just to drive!

First New Car
By Javier on 11/04/06 08:06 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2007 Corolla drives incredibly smooth for a car its' size with great fuel economy. I fill up my tank once every 15 days and it only takes $22.00!

Excellent car for the money
By jdtds1 on 10/30/06 05:57 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

At first, I was hesitant to buy such a compact car since I have driven nothing but SUV's. I sold my 2003 Suburbam about a month ago because of gas prices but when my brother told me about the Corolla I paid attention. I was looking for economical car anyways and went to test drive it. I was hooked as soon as I drove it.It rides smoothly, it has power and it is fun to drive. The features I got for the price, automatic transmission, power mirrors, CD, outside temperture and AC all for the outrageous price of $11,998.00 is a heck of a deal.

Toyota Quality not what it's claimed
By REsson on 10/27/06 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Got a 2007 Corolla and the paint and bodywork are not good. Poor design of Rear bumper and generally poor quality paint job. Been back to dealer once for paint work and still not good. Otherwise seems to run okay, good MPG but a bit too much engine noise.

My new car
By Anthony on 10/24/06 13:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Its my first car that i bought. i used to drive a chevy cavalier. I love My corolla! It has great gas mileage. Its sporty, but very clean looking. I know it will last forever cause its a toyota. I got alot of upgraded features for a great price.

Gramps first compact car.
By By Butters on 10/23/06 13:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I'm 65 years old and this Corolla just makes me like it more each time I drive it. In the city it runs around like a peppy little rabbit and on the highway it handles 75 mph speed limits like you are going 50. Fully loaded with 3 big adults and luggage and coolers (the trunk is larger than you think) cruising at 75 mph our gas mileage was 37 & 38 mpg. Less money and better equipped than all the other vehicles I tested. In a few years I may give this car to my grandson and then I may try a Camry. Anyway, buy one and start to enjoy it right now.

2007 Corolla 1st Impression
By Mike C on 10/15/06 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

It looks great, bought the white S. Interior room is good. Have 2 young children and they do good in the back seat. My first mileage was 41.6 mpg with the automatic driving very easy on the highway in break-in. Except when the Escaldes try to run up your tail pipe at 65 mph. I drive 100 miles per day so will enjoy the MPG. Some people complained about the steering wheel being too far away, however it suits me fine as I drag my knuckles when I walk anyway. This is my 2nd Toyota, my first was 83 pickup which I got over 250,000 miles on b4 I sold it after 15 years.

Great Buy
By D-Kal on 10/14/06 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car one month ago. I love it. 40 mpg overall avg with 25%city/75% hwy after 2000 miles. Handles well and acceleration with the 5 speed is great. The drivers seat takes some getting used to, not the most comfortable. I am 5'll'' and 195lbs and the seat and front leg room are only adequate for my size. I would not recommend this car to anyone above 6'2'' or 220lbs. The build quality is typically Toyota solid. My backup car is a 93 Corolla that has 222,000miles on it and still runs great, so I am hoping the reliability will be the same with the 07. Overall, its a well built car with excellent resale value, is great on gas, and has a history of bulletproof reliability.

Good value for the money
By Biff on 10/04/06 07:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Positives: Classic and classy exterior. Quiet and comfortable interior. This car is peppy on the start, smooth on the braking. Excellent fit and finish. Turns corners very easily and quickly. Excellent gas mileage. Short enough to parallel park in city. Negatives: cheap plastic storage slots under radio waste space; drink holders awkward to use, spill onto seats, should be under radio; radio control too complex, too many FM buttons; rear headrests block driver's view; antenna easy to steal, should power retract; needs flat surface for food/small objects in lieu of bulky container under armrest; driver-side piller creates blind spot. For $15,363 a very good value.