2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Reliable car!!!
By oeybonjovi on 01/03/07 01:08 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

bought this car last Nov.2006, very good gas mileage & powerful! easy to drive, & no regrets in buying this car! no wonder it`s the best selling car in the US!

Wondering about the mileage
By rmclemore on 12/29/06 21:39 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've only put a thousand miles on my Corolla. Been keeping careful track of my mileage. While the car is hardly broken in yet (1100 actual miles) I have never gotten more than 24.9 mpg. This is generally city mileage. I was expecting better, but maybe as the car loosens up it will improve. The steering wheel is a bit far, as others have mentioned and the the driver's seat a bit short. I am replacing my old Honda Accord Wagon with this car, and expected less space but I was pleasantly surprised about having a better view as the Corolla is a taller car than the Accord. Some minor quality problems, a tiny warp in the windshield, but the car will hopefully be a reliable appliance.

Love my Corolla
By jen on 12/25/06 16:30 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My Corolla drives great, I made a great choice in buying one. I plan to keep it as long as it will last, I have a feeling that will be a long time. Toyota does not play around when building their vehicles. Everything seems to be tuned to perfection.

New Car
By Laur1pc on 12/18/06 10:47 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first brand new car, and I love it. I drive in Georgia traffic five days a week so I needed something fuel efficient and this is it. There is nothing fancy about the car, but it drives well and is comfortable so I happy with it!

Woo Hoo
By Chauson Harmon on 12/17/06 04:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

First ever new car, first ever toyota, never will buy anything else other than a yota now. Good MPG, the 5 speed is fun to drive. You get looks at the lights. I wash it twice a week. It's just a great great vehicle. Got it for a song as well. I have a sporty looking car without a sporty price and that I like.

Jaunty Wheels
By Diane on 12/15/06 16:41 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased by 2007 Corolla LE and am quite impressed by the ride and the quality of the interior design. Smooth and janty ride with good pick up for an automatic.

fun loving car
By melissa on 12/09/06 08:02 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i love it! It is awesome! My kids loveit. It drives great and handles well. Great car for the price. Iplan on having this car for a long time. thanks very much.

Air bags add security
By R. Hantsbarger on 12/03/06 13:29 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am a parent of two teenage daughters and I feel that small cars should be safe also. The car drives well and the steering is crisp enough to add security on mountain roads. The ride is fair on confort and leg room is just enough for 5'-10" people. The Toyota Corolla is a great little car, but the base model is hard to find with air bags. We finally found one with the side curtain and side seat air bags without the top end LE accessories. Consumer Reports recommended buying the Toyota Corolla, but only with the air bag option. It is not something I hope to test, but it is reassurring to know they will save a life when needed. The brakes stop the car with enough safety as well.

A great car
By John Klein on 11/23/06 23:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is an impressive car in all respects. Exterior design is very attractive with the S package but I prefer it without the spoiler. Build quality is outstanding. Love the ride and handling and fuel mileage seems to meet spec--I've had my car for a week. It's quieter on the road than I thought it would be. Seats are comfortable but I have to agree with some other reviewers that the driver cushion is a little short ( and I have short legs).I also agree with others who complain about needing a telescoping wheel. Horsepower is adequate. Amazing trunk size for a compact. I recently drove a Caliber and it cannot match the Corolla in any category. I'm glad I bought my Corolla.

Wow great car
By Corolla on 11/16/06 17:01 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is an amazing car. Fast and comfortable. Great gas mileage. perfect for people who are on the go.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.