2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Love My Car
By annie86004 on 03/05/07 09:59 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort of this car. The drivers' seat curves nicely around me to provide support for my back. I haven't had it long enough to know just what sort of mileage I get yet, but I'm impressed so far - I've gone about 100 miles and only used 1/4 tank. In my other car, which I traded in, I would have used 1/2 tank by that time.

2007 Toyota Corolla Sport
By Marvin Dicker on 02/23/07 20:40 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent car. I love the way the S model looks. My wife loves it too.

Thus far I'm happy.
By Rick Evans on 02/19/07 10:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced a '90 manual Probe seeking an economical and reliable ride. Considering the smaller engine 1.8L vs 2.2L the highway performance is surprisingly good. The Probe had an edge in acceleration during passing but the Corolla is noticeable quieter at 75mph. Tire noise is about the same. Corolla shifting is clearly smoother. Calculated fuel economy averages 33 mpg. On Boston to NYC trips I've gotten 40. Trunk space is surprisingly roomy. A key factor was that it carry all my amateur astronomy stuff. The little storage areas including the armrest storage are quite convenient keeping the interior neat. Radio reception is excellent. CD/radio sound is good

Nice little car!
By adoer2001 on 02/15/07 14:49 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the car for a month, Within 24 hours of my purchase, the computer had to be replaced. Since then, I haven't had any problems. It's comfortable and has a little pep! The drivers head rest when up creates a large blind spot. The trunk with the back seat down is huge. I got the 6 cd changer with 6 speakers and that thing is loud and clear, I love it!

Gas Milage not so great
By Randy on 02/15/07 08:42 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned my toyota for about a month I traded in a 4x4 ford F150 with a huge V8 for this little nimble toyota corolla I was getting about 17 miles to the gallon in the truck I drive from Ohio to Alabama every other weekend and the Truck was killing me in gas. I bought the toyota corolla to help ease the pain of my pocket book in fuel cost. I have about 2500 miles on my toyota now and I am a bit disapointed in the fuel economy I have gotten only 33 miles to the gallon on the highway and as little as 24 miles to the gallon in the city very unhappy with that wondered if I should have just kept the big gas hog fo the difference in the milage I thought I would get. Overall I like the car.

?fuel economy
By Jason on 02/07/07 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy this car. It's easy to drive and has a good pep to it. On the highway it handles well at higher speeds and was quieter then I expected. When it comes to city driving it easy to park and handles well. I question the fuel economy when driving in the city I avg. about 23 mpg which is far below the 30mpg other people have claimed and even below the 25mpg the stickers actual. I've only put 2000 miles on the car and wonder if others experienced the same. Other then that i would recommend this car.

It's just ok
By khamsher on 01/16/07 18:50 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

got the car 3mos ago. have driven 6500 mi. the car has a rougher ride than I thought and the mileage is not nearly as advertised (31mph tops on hwy). Maybe will be better as it get broken in. However, it's a Toyota and reliability should be excellent. It is fast and nimble and looks sporty. I use it mainly on hwy. Not that great in the snow and can be dangerous.

More car for the money
By Alek on 01/15/07 13:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Toyota. I have always had Civic, but Honda got pricey. I am impressed with Corolla. What a value. Seat is high, ride smooth. Sure Civic is more stylish but similarly equipped is not worth extra 4 K. Have it for over 2 weeks and still use gas from the dealer. Very good value especially if you do not add extras. Factory equipped is good for me. All I need is AC and Stereo. I do not get it why Edmund says it is too expensive. Compare to Honda it is a bargain. You can get it below Invoice while Honda wants at least MSRP or more.

its the car in pakistan
By zuhair on 01/10/07 12:08 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

u can say that toyota corolla is the car in pakistan here every 4 person have toyota corolla

A great vehicle, fun to drive, super MPG
By Greggus2K on 01/03/07 18:49 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

No complaints about this car, a real value. I read some of the reviews about sluggish performance...not so! Lots of zip. Great MPG. Front drivers seat position a tad tight at times, but comfortable.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.