Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 148 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

07 Toyota Corrola LE
By Karron Boaz

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just have had my 07 Corolla LE for not quite 1 year now and the computer is going out in it. The Toyota dealer said that this is common in the Corolla's and they have them on order. Bought the car as a certified used in 08. I still love my car and Toyota will replace it. Happy with their service very much so.

Comfort & Looks

More dependable computer as this car is only 2 years old and the computer is going out.

Great Little Car!
By carcarrrazy214

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My parents bought this car used when it was a year old and had about 25k on it (bought from a rental car company). It has served us great. The 1.8L has plenty of pickup to really move the car, but still gets phenomenal mileage (30 mpg in mostly city driving). It has been bulletproof thus far, and that will probably not change. I love the size of the trunk (and folding rear seats). The seats are comfortable and easily accommodate all drivers, both large and small. I highly recommend to anybody that needs a trustworthy economical car.

Engine, seats, stereo (for a cheap little car), trunk space, and Toyota reliability.

Telescoping steering wheel and cruise control option on CE (long trips are fatiguing without them).

My First Vehicle
By Bharath

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

A Nice car... good to drive.... less nose from Engine... Good fuel economy... Style wise it is ok even though not too stylish... good for ladies...and first time drivers...

Fuel consumption... Engine...

better style... more luxury....

My First Toyota
By Dave

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first Toyota I have owned and it is an amazing car. My last 3 cars have been Pontiacs and this is by far the best. After reading reviews I was a little hesitant to purchase a Corolla, I'm 6'4" and 230 lbs. I fit in the car just fine. The drivers seat is comfortable and I have no problems reaching the steering wheel, although I do understand a need for a telescopic steering wheel. The car rides and drives great. I hope to get 250,000 miles out of it, or until the wheels fall off. Whatever comes first. I just sold a Firebird and the Corolla puts the bird to shame as far as handling and drive-ability. Go get one today, don't wait. The gas mileage is great too, highway/city.

Trunk, interior, exterior, color, dependability

Telescopic steering wheel

Suspension Issues
By RCB

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I drove my Corolla for a year with the impression that it had a big-car feel and a very smooth feel (smoothest ever in fact). Then something broke, and the dealership has been unable to fix it. Now I do not feel safe driving on the interstate because if I hit even a small bump (and especially a series of small bumps) it feels like I am going to loose control. At slower speeds, it is just uncomfortable to drive on anything but the smoothest of roads. The dealership claimed to replace the front struts, and maybe they did because it did seem to reduce the rough feel for a 1-2 days.

It passes all minimum acceptability requirements except for the issue above.

The car could/should be a little wider, especially through the front cabin area, and lower to the ground for better cornering.