2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
My Corolla is great!
By Toyota lover on 11/14/09 05:01 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Toyota. It looks great and sporty for a Corolla. It is very comfortable to drive and I get 32 miles per gallon on daily commutes and 38 miles per gallon on trips. The only thing that is a little challenging is that it is harder than average to see the rear when backing up, etc. because of rear headrests and the high back design.

Hey it's a Corolla
By jeffro11 on 03/26/08 19:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought this car for gas mileage. Went with the more stylish S. Bought the 5M to make it more interesting to drive. Not going to dazzle your socks off but is going to be a very able performer. Comfortable for the daily commute. Has enough creature comforts to stave off the want of a higher end vehicle. Love the gas mileage, only having to fill up every two weeks. Toyota Loyalist.

This car is the best car ever made!!
By Corey kersten on 07/07/07 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Corolla. My first one was purchased in 1990 and it was still running strong but I decided it was time for a new body style! I love it! It runs so smooth, drives awesome, good gas mileage! I recommend this car to anyone who likes good deals and cars that will last forever.

Practical but boring
By brian on 07/02/07 01:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Considering that I'm in my car all day, I must say that the Corolla is a very practical everyday car but boring nonetheless. I don't really get excited when I'm in it and I don't look at it beautifully like I did my previous car. Maybe it's because I upgraded from a 1996 Civic, but this Corolla had so much potential to be a fun everyday vehicle. Hopefully the next generation will be better.

Does what it's supposed to do
By Ryan on 03/07/07 12:50 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Corolla, like all Toyotas, has been built with precision to be reliable and practical. I got the S model so I could look good at the same time. The car is fairly fun to drive too, thanks to a smooth and peppey engine and a precise 5 spd manual. I was looking at a Mazda 3, which I still think is more fun and better looking, but the price was right on the Toyota (probably because they're revamping this model for 2008)with 0.9% interest and $750 cash back on a lease. It's built for smaller drivers (I'm 6') as evidenced by the steering wheel being close to the dash and high seat height. After about a week I found an acceptable driving position, but still no thigh support.

its the car in pakistan
By zuhair on 01/10/07 12:08 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

u can say that toyota corolla is the car in pakistan here every 4 person have toyota corolla

A great vehicle, fun to drive, super MPG
By Greggus2K on 01/03/07 18:49 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

No complaints about this car, a real value. I read some of the reviews about sluggish performance...not so! Lots of zip. Great MPG. Front drivers seat position a tad tight at times, but comfortable.

Woo Hoo
By Chauson Harmon on 12/17/06 04:17 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

First ever new car, first ever toyota, never will buy anything else other than a yota now. Good MPG, the 5 speed is fun to drive. You get looks at the lights. I wash it twice a week. It's just a great great vehicle. Got it for a song as well. I have a sporty looking car without a sporty price and that I like.

Why I like the 07 Corolla
By Veronica on 09/20/06 19:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love the way that it fits to my body. I sat in it at the dealership and I instantly fell in love. Samantha, (my saleswoman)is young, so she and I were able to relate about the sleek design and look that it has. The way that it handles the road makes me smile, and it's ability to move so quickly are awsome!

Good buy
By Brandon on 09/10/06 21:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive with great fuel economy. The S model has a nice sporty look without having to pay sport car prices. This is the first Toyota my wife and I have owned, it is quieter and tighter than our previous Chevy and Ford sedans.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.