2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
I love my Corolla
By Springnbloom on 08/26/10 06:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. Excellent gas mileage...about 36 - 37 MPG for highway and city combined. Love the body style. Very reliable, no problems at all except for the usual things that have to be replaced over time. Front brakes pads and windshield wipers are almost ready to be replaced and I've put over 85,000 miles on it already. (I have a long drive to work every day.) Would gladly buy another one. Only problem I've had is the overhead light, it's a little touchy. You have to put the switch in just the right spot before it will turn on.

Corolla CE
By Charles on 12/28/08 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I got a great deal on this little car more than a year ago and wanted to write a review. It's been a great for in town and it drives well on longer trips. Our two children fit easily in the back seat and the trunk has plenty of room for short trips. We have a manual and our average gas mileage is 32 mpg in town and 38 mpg on the hwy. I think it is the best bang for the buck when compared to other manufactures. My experience has been great with all Toyota products.

What A Great Little Car
By Corolla Happy on 12/06/07 05:55 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Being retired, we tried getting along with one car for a year but, living in a rural area, it just didn't work. After much research, we decided on the Corolla CE as best suited for our second car needs. Now after 9 months of of trouble free ownership, it's rapidly taking primary car status away from our '05 Pacifica. The little car is pleasing to drive and feels bigger than it is. Our fuel mileage is consistenly higher than that posted on the window sticker.

Reliable Gas Saver
By slfamily on 10/25/07 06:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in January so we could have a nice little economy car to drive around. I had a lot of driving to do over the summer and our other vehicle is a Dodge Ram Quad Cab. It is one of my most favorite cars I have ever driven. It has surprised me more than once with its handling and efficiency. A great car if you do a lot of driving and spend many hours in your car. I like the manual shift, I get greater control and that is something this car in an automatic model would not produce on its own. The standard shift also gives me more MPG on the highway and in the city. I average about 38 mpg to 42 mpg on the highway. It has 15000 miles on it now, so as you can see, I love it.

Better than expected
By Rick Evans on 06/15/07 04:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I'm pleasantly surprised at the excellent performance, handling and relative quietness of the Corolla. I came to this car after running a 1990 Ford Probe 5 speed GL into the ground. The Probe would easily beat the Corolla off the line but highway performance and handing on curvy roads are the same. Corolla stick shifting is smoother. Tire noise is quieter than Probe but still noticeable. Engine is quieter and smoother. Fuel economy is currently running 37 mpg highway and suburban driving. Over the first winter 34 mpg was typical. I only hope Corolla reliability lives up to the reputation.

Best Value in America
By Drewski79 on 05/15/07 13:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 5 spd corolla in sept '06, and have put on almost 21000 mi already. I drive 80% hwy and avg 41 mpg. Awesome! I have had ZERO problems with this car so far. The 5 spd shifts great and has enough pickup for my needs. A sports car it is not, but for anyone who doesn't need race track thrills, this is simply the best car available. Awesome gas mileage, bulletproof reliability, and it even looks nice! Also, for those of you who work on their cars, there is loads of room under the hood so working on the engine and other components is not a cramped nightmare.

Love My Car
By annie86004 on 03/05/07 09:59 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort of this car. The drivers' seat curves nicely around me to provide support for my back. I haven't had it long enough to know just what sort of mileage I get yet, but I'm impressed so far - I've gone about 100 miles and only used 1/4 tank. In my other car, which I traded in, I would have used 1/2 tank by that time.

Thus far I'm happy.
By Rick Evans on 02/19/07 10:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced a '90 manual Probe seeking an economical and reliable ride. Considering the smaller engine 1.8L vs 2.2L the highway performance is surprisingly good. The Probe had an edge in acceleration during passing but the Corolla is noticeable quieter at 75mph. Tire noise is about the same. Corolla shifting is clearly smoother. Calculated fuel economy averages 33 mpg. On Boston to NYC trips I've gotten 40. Trunk space is surprisingly roomy. A key factor was that it carry all my amateur astronomy stuff. The little storage areas including the armrest storage are quite convenient keeping the interior neat. Radio reception is excellent. CD/radio sound is good

?fuel economy
By Jason on 02/07/07 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy this car. It's easy to drive and has a good pep to it. On the highway it handles well at higher speeds and was quieter then I expected. When it comes to city driving it easy to park and handles well. I question the fuel economy when driving in the city I avg. about 23 mpg which is far below the 30mpg other people have claimed and even below the 25mpg the stickers actual. I've only put 2000 miles on the car and wonder if others experienced the same. Other then that i would recommend this car.

More car for the money
By Alek on 01/15/07 13:43 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Toyota. I have always had Civic, but Honda got pricey. I am impressed with Corolla. What a value. Seat is high, ride smooth. Sure Civic is more stylish but similarly equipped is not worth extra 4 K. Have it for over 2 weeks and still use gas from the dealer. Very good value especially if you do not add extras. Factory equipped is good for me. All I need is AC and Stereo. I do not get it why Edmund says it is too expensive. Compare to Honda it is a bargain. You can get it below Invoice while Honda wants at least MSRP or more.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.