Used 2007 Toyota Corolla CE Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Reliable
By bob d

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Corollas are the car you can depend.

I love my Corolla
By Springnbloom

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. Excellent gas mileage...about 36 - 37 MPG for highway and city combined. Love the body style. Very reliable, no problems at all except for the usual things that have to be replaced over time. Front brakes pads and windshield wipers are almost ready to be replaced and I've put over 85,000 miles on it already. (I have a long drive to work every day.) Would gladly buy another one. Only problem I've had is the overhead light, it's a little touchy. You have to put the switch in just the right spot before it will turn on.

Gas mileage. I have a manual transmission and I think it has a lot of take-off power.

Overhead light.

Corolla CE
By Charles

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I got a great deal on this little car more than a year ago and wanted to write a review. It's been a great for in town and it drives well on longer trips. Our two children fit easily in the back seat and the trunk has plenty of room for short trips. We have a manual and our average gas mileage is 32 mpg in town and 38 mpg on the hwy. I think it is the best bang for the buck when compared to other manufactures. My experience has been great with all Toyota products.

Outside temp gauge. Daytime driving lights. Nice stereo for an entry level car. Toyota quality. Great on gas.

None that I can think of. For an entry level car it's the best bang for the buck.

What A Great Little Car
By Corolla Happy

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Being retired, we tried getting along with one car for a year but, living in a rural area, it just didn't work. After much research, we decided on the Corolla CE as best suited for our second car needs. Now after 9 months of of trouble free ownership, it's rapidly taking primary car status away from our '05 Pacifica. The little car is pleasing to drive and feels bigger than it is. Our fuel mileage is consistenly higher than that posted on the window sticker.

The peppy little engine and 5 speed manual transmission make this a really fun car to drive. The dash layout and quality feel of the controls is a real plus. Huge trunk and lots of interior storage space. Fit and finish is excellent.

Make the fog lights an available option. An iPod dock option would be outstanding.

Reliable Gas Saver
By slfamily

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in January so we could have a nice little economy car to drive around. I had a lot of driving to do over the summer and our other vehicle is a Dodge Ram Quad Cab. It is one of my most favorite cars I have ever driven. It has surprised me more than once with its handling and efficiency. A great car if you do a lot of driving and spend many hours in your car. I like the manual shift, I get greater control and that is something this car in an automatic model would not produce on its own. The standard shift also gives me more MPG on the highway and in the city. I average about 38 mpg to 42 mpg on the highway. It has 15000 miles on it now, so as you can see, I love it.

HEPA filtration, gas mileage, compartments for storage, large trunk, maneuverability, roomy cabin.

Put some weight near the ground, more shock absorption, higher clearance height (burned grass more than once), lumbar support would be nice.