2006 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Economical Fun to drive
By Jason on 09/21/05 22:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car for the money, bought as a commuter car. Joy to drive. More room than I thought it would have. Large trunk. Nice lay out. Really good handling. Good build quality. Nice fit and finish. Over all good quality for the price.

We love this car!!!
By Debbie D. on 09/19/05 19:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We traded in our 86 Camry for the 06 Corolla LE. Looking for a family car with great gas mileage, we initially didn't consider the Corolla because we thought the back seat would be too small for 3 kids to ride in comfortably. To our surprise, the back seat is as roomy as our old Camry's, and the Corolla has more trunk space. We've only had the Corolla for a week, but we got 30 miles to the gallon on the first tank of gas (30%town/70%hwy) and have found this compact to have the solid feel of a much larger car. A little more leg room would be welcome, but then it would be a Camry and wouldn't get 30 miles to the gallon!

"S"
By Robert on 09/14/05 18:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

As of yet... this car has been all it should be... a Toyota. Its build is solid; mileage is great, and fun to drive as a daily commuter. The interior styling is a bit plain/simple, but at the same time a welcome sight to the complexity of some of todays rides. For what it is, a daily commuter/first car/mileage queen, the Corolla fits the bill.

2006 Toyota Corolla
By Valerie on 09/11/05 19:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the 2006 Corolla, and so far I love it. It's small, spunky, has pep, a great interior, is perfectly sized for me as a small person, and has Toyota's great reliability/durability history. I'm on a budget, so I didn't get keyless entry. Wish I did. I haven't ridden over 35 miles on the fwy yet, so can't say.

Not Worth the $
By dee333 on 09/08/05 15:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The only thing this car has going for it is it's fuel economy. If you are looking for a new car because of the gas prices and dont mind giving up handling and performance, this car is for you. Otherwise, this is not a car for new drivers (very poor handling) or car enthusiast.

love it
By michelle on 09/07/05 17:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I really love this car! I was afraid that it would be to small for my family so I decided to take my whole family of 5 to the dealership so we could all test drive it. We all fit comfortably. The trunk space was much bigger than i thought it was going to be. I researched many cars before making my choice and I am very happy with my choice.

Love it !
By bill on 08/29/05 22:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Love this car. On the 200 mile trip home, got 41.9 mpg out of the initial tank of gas. Just what we were looking for. Fun, fuel efficient, and nice looking. Get the windows tinted if you're gonna leave it outside though, it has lots of window area.

Fun to drive
By chinodeb on 08/13/05 14:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is our 4th purchase of a brand new Toyota. First time to purchase the Corolla. It has more power than the 6 cyl. Camry we had. We purchased the car site unseen. The Corolla is fun to drive but I would not recommend it for long distance driving unless you want to stop every few hours and walk around. Toyota has come a long way over the last 18 years. They just keep improving and they get better and better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.