Used 2006 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 208 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Very Happy
By Dan

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Car I've bought brand new. And I was nervous at first, but after dealing with Toyota and seeing how good of a car the Corolla is I consider myself very lucky to have a Corolla. Its resale is good, doesnt lose much value, and you rarely hear of issues with any Toyota... I recently drove my car on a 3300km trip and after the trip I didnt find myself tired of drivig it. Is a fun car with alot of jump for its size.

Sound System, handling, jump, mileage, style...

MP3 should be Standard, Seat belt beep is to long, and middle arm rest is to low.

Toyota Corolla Super Driving Experience!
By Patricia Nicely

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned both a 2003 and currently a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE. I absolutely love both vehicles and highly recommend this car. It not only has an awesome design but is also great on gas and handles very well.

I love the new design of the Corolla which first came out in 2003.

I would suggest using better wheel covers on the LE model and up. The covers currently being used are not very attractive and yet the price for a new one seems to be very high. I am not sure if it is because it is a Japan product.

Good Value
By Robert

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Terrific for scooting around town. This is my first Toyota & I'm very impressed. Exterior is sharp. Interior is clean and functional. No wind noise from sunroof. Civic is state of the art in compacts. Maint. schedule basically change oil & rotate tires every 5k miles, simple and low cost.

MPG, Styling, A/C, Sunroof, Ease of access (for a compact).

4 wheel Brembo disc brakes std. More leather options, seating comfort including armrest, telescoping steering wheel, all safety features should be standard equip.,radio controls on steering wheel, TRD accessories for all models with "S "designation.

Loves it!
By HappyCamper

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car. Always fun to drive. I drove about 350 miles on 1 tank of gas. Who doesn't love that with the gas prices nowadays? Very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Gas mileage.

MP3 player.

Gotta Have It!
By Phantom Rollr

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This Corolla is amazing. I'm very happy with the experience of owning this vehicle. Toyota definitely has a winner here. My family asked me what I thought and when I had to sum it up my response is simply "What a fun, affordable, sporty smooth car." It's a must have for college students, young married couples and older mature people that just want a no-nonsense kind of vehicle. I rated this vehicle very highly and I meant it!

The sporty look on the outside (I have the S model). The nice smooth ride. The seats hug very well giving you a secure feel.

A manual lumbar support. And a bigger interior.