2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
deb's review
By debashis bose on 11/29/05 10:12 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

the car has a very nice interior and has excellent driving comfort. The car comes with some excellent features, like height adjustable driver seat, 6- CD changer, wooden type interiors etc. One of the features that I would havbe liked the car to have is the Anti Lock Braking system. At present it is an optional feature.

Nice Little Car
By crocksan on 11/23/05 18:09 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

It is my first Toyota car. I really like it the ride is good the economy is great. The only thing I do not like is the position of the driver seat in relation to the steering wheel with the seat back it is uncomfortable to reach the wheel. It definitely needs a telescoping steering wheel. ABS and four wheel disc brakes should be standard. Beyond that great car.

Great Auto
By Florence on 11/22/05 14:04 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really like the Toyota Corolla S. The vehicle has great pick up and drives very quietly. The features such as the clock, wipers, radio set up are very easy to figure out - therefore user friendly.

Grrrrreat Car !!!
By Daniel on 11/10/05 19:33 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

In the cons section, this web site states the Corolla is a bit pricey... I don't think so if you consider that this is not your typical entry level car. This Corolla doesn't need audio upgrades (I got the one with six speakers), air conditioning is powerful, SUPER reliable, gas mileage is wonderful, and it doesn't get stolen as often as the Hondas. Ah, and did I mention it is actually powerful? And do not just look at raw numbers. If you want to compare fairly, divide the HPs by the weight of the car, and you get a Corolla that has very decent oomph. Now, if the price for all that is an extra grand, so be it. It will truly make you forget about car problems... And you will feel smarter.

Great Car for the Money
By David Green on 10/31/05 09:17 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought this car as a replacement for an aging Lebaron and can't be happier. It is very quiet and rides very nicely. My only gripe would be that ABS should be standard in this day and age but overall this is a great car for what you pay.

Toyota 06 S
By jaesongld on 10/30/05 20:12 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 7th corolla ,but it is by far my favorite. I think it is very peppy, it looks great, to its earlier models, my last being a 2000. I look forward to many years of fun driving with my fully loaded S 2006.

Reliable and
By drg on 10/27/05 16:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

By far the best engineered compact vehicle. Makes my former Ford Focus a charity case.

Toyota Corolla S
By Renee Ortiz on 10/27/05 14:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Corolla S gets excellent gas mileage, which makes for a great commuter car. It's really fun to drive and has a smooth, comfortable ride. I've received many good complimants from numerous passangers. With the S edition, you not only have fun driving this car, but you also do it in style. Who could have guessed that a Corolla could look this sporty and sharp? I absolutely love my Corolla S and would definitly buy another one if I was looking for a new car. I have had no problems with the car so far.

Great Buy
By Jamie81 on 10/27/05 14:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 06 Corolla S is a very nice car for the price and for the gas milleage. This car is the perfect size. Not too big or too small. Seats in back are big and roomy.

Toyota S--pure enjoyment
By colleen6303 on 10/18/05 13:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Corolla S, with the bells and whistles, and have enjoyed every minute of it. Even my teenage kids think its a hot car, and the fuel efficiancy is wonderful too. Keep the BMW, Mercedes, and whatever else is out there... my next car down the line will be a toyota.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.