Used 2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Toyota Corolla Super Driving Experience!
By Patricia Nicely

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned both a 2003 and currently a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE. I absolutely love both vehicles and highly recommend this car. It not only has an awesome design but is also great on gas and handles very well.

I love the new design of the Corolla which first came out in 2003.

I would suggest using better wheel covers on the LE model and up. The covers currently being used are not very attractive and yet the price for a new one seems to be very high. I am not sure if it is because it is a Japan product.

Good Value
By Robert

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Terrific for scooting around town. This is my first Toyota & I'm very impressed. Exterior is sharp. Interior is clean and functional. No wind noise from sunroof. Civic is state of the art in compacts. Maint. schedule basically change oil & rotate tires every 5k miles, simple and low cost.

MPG, Styling, A/C, Sunroof, Ease of access (for a compact).

4 wheel Brembo disc brakes std. More leather options, seating comfort including armrest, telescoping steering wheel, all safety features should be standard equip.,radio controls on steering wheel, TRD accessories for all models with "S "designation.

Loves it!
By HappyCamper

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car. Always fun to drive. I drove about 350 miles on 1 tank of gas. Who doesn't love that with the gas prices nowadays? Very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Gas mileage.

MP3 player.

Gotta Have It!
By Phantom Rollr

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This Corolla is amazing. I'm very happy with the experience of owning this vehicle. Toyota definitely has a winner here. My family asked me what I thought and when I had to sum it up my response is simply "What a fun, affordable, sporty smooth car." It's a must have for college students, young married couples and older mature people that just want a no-nonsense kind of vehicle. I rated this vehicle very highly and I meant it!

The sporty look on the outside (I have the S model). The nice smooth ride. The seats hug very well giving you a secure feel.

A manual lumbar support. And a bigger interior.

Just bought - After much research
By John

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Hi - I just bought a Corolla (2006) today. However, it was a prudent decision to make this purchase after much research. The Corolla looked more real and better built. It gave the appearance of being a solidly built car. Appearance was best. Then the test drive. Smooth, quiet, peppy, comfortable with a good industry warrenty and excellent gas economy. We both feel very good about our purchase decision. Rides nice and 30/38 MPG -- very nice car!

The whole car is nice. Solid feel. Instrumentation is presented well. Stereo is quality sound. Smooth ride. Front seats are comfy. 30/38 MPG. Good safety stats and a good factory warranty and high resale history.

Too early to tell. But honestly - after looking over this car and driving it, I may be hard pressed to come up with something. Just a nice car for the money.