2006 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Disappointment
By Richard on 02/21/06 10:09 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My new manual Corolla has terrible fuel economy, 33mpg in the best case on hwy. Dealer's service dept. claims "it is what is" and can not be improved.

Great Commuter Car!!
By Land of Enchantment on 02/20/06 14:49 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've found this to be the perfect car for my needs. I've got a country commute of 100 miles round trip every day and this car drives great and gets great gas mileage, the best in it's class from what I've read. I've really enjoyed the stick shift since it makes me feel more part of the road handling process. I can go 65-70 without any out any sence of control problems.

Cant beat the gas mileage for the price.
By Jon on 02/11/06 15:27 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Just bought a new 06 Corolla CE, auto, pwr locks/windows & mirrors, I have 750 miles on it, gas mileage is great, 37mpg on second tank. May pick up some after break-in? More than doubled my Silverado mpg.

Feels like Heaven!
By Deb on 02/11/06 10:55 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Corolla with the sport package and could not be happier. Since purchasing the vehicle I have received numerous compliments and even asked out on a few dates...lol. This car handles the mountain wonderfully and is a joy to drive!

The Best Of Several Worlds
By Flash Gordon on 02/05/06 09:37 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I work & stay 100 miles from home so the car gets a regular dose of highway driving to return home. Performance is excellent! The car does not want to stay at the speed limit and given the opportunity, would be a favorite of state police. I actually forget when I last filled the tank. Gas mileage is excellent. The 4 speed automatic works great and when I kick down to pass, it downshifts at highway speed. This little car will get going! How can they couple such performance with miserly gas consumption? I had economy vehicles in the past that when floored, offered a slight difference in engine noise but no "GO". The days of the "economy" cars (spelled "DOG") have changed forever.

2006 toyota corolla a car made for me
By lewis.dobkowski on 01/21/06 18:15 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

A solid compact that appears to be bigger than it is. a nice tight solid good feeling drive.

Lovin it!
By Toyota4Life on 01/19/06 14:32 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My first Toyota and I love it! From what I hear about Corollas it will probably be my last for at least 200,000 miles. And you can bet your bippy that I'll get another after that! Superb gas mileage, comfy seating (I'm 5' tall and its hard to find a luxury- like car that fits me) drives fun, quiet + smooth. This might sound strange, but I live in the boondocks and have never been able to get in many radio stations with my other vehicles, The Corolla's antenna rocks! Not that I use it much now that I have a 6 disk Cd changer! Wish the volume went up more though.

My First Toyota
By David on 01/17/06 14:10 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I owned a GM and finally I had enough. Problem after problem the quality and Dealer's after service was lacking. This is my first Toyota. I have had the car for three weeks and have driven over 750 miles. Quality is great. I only found one minor problem. The ride is great and the fit and finish are second to none. It is quite fun to drive.

The Best
By John Palazzini on 01/16/06 20:55 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car looks great and is fun to drive. It handles beautifully, gets excellent mileage, and is totally reliable. What more can you ask for?

A sure winner
By John on 01/12/06 13:19 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this '06 Corolla LE last week and I am totally loving this car. It drives great and the fuel economy is awesome.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.