2005 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews 8

2005 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Love it
By CE on 08/14/06 08:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. This is my third Corolla, the only thing I wish for, when I back out, the visibility is not as good as I would like it to be. It has great road feel, very positive steering and drives like a sports car. For the price it is a good bargain. I have not had a single adjustement, who ever put this car together did a super job. Congrats TOYOTA keep up the good work.

Great all around car
By Mr.D on 07/30/06 01:12 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car if your looking for safety, reliability, and comfort. Although edmunds says its a bit overpriced I disagree 100%. The safety, mpg, and overall feel make it well worth your money.

Big guy little car
By Tom on 07/14/06 19:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My favorite aspect of the Corolla is that I sense a total quality throughout the car. It's peppy and reliable as a watch and no wind noise, interior is not cheap looking, I call it my little Lexus. People laugh at the comparison but for $14K new, and fantastic resale value, it is great.

2005 Corolla
By Mplaza on 07/09/06 20:48 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The car is what you pay for. It is very economical, but not what I expected from a Toyota. If you want a cheap car that you want as a beater this car will do. Don't look for quality when buying this car. This was my first Toyota and I probably won’t go back. However, I would recommend it to others. Toyota wasn't for me.

Expensive little car for what you get
By Tim on 06/22/06 14:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for 11 months & have had no engine reliability issues. I began having problems with the moonroof sliding shade at only 5000 miles. It would rattle all the time! It took 2 trips to the dealer & a whole new sunshade to fix it. A month later the moonroof began grinding when tilting it up so that also had to be repaired. Moonroof aside, I really enjoy this car. Decent gas mileage, incredibly reliable, & good looking. It has the look of a more upscale car from the outside & the interior is simple yet sophisticated.

Love My Little 'Yoder
By Ryan Ray on 06/17/06 23:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my car before gas prices got ridiculous. Love the gas mileage! Had an ex-girlfriend who never took care of her '99 Corolla and it ran great. I figured mine would last forever if I take care of it. The engine is peppy, but could use a little more power... especially with the AC on. It's a GREAT car for the price. Luxury car ameneties on a compact. I'm happy with the accessories (radio, cruise, remote entry, etc.) I am very satisfied with my purchase and glad I chose this car for my first new car. I highly recommend this car.

Im In Love!
By Amy on 06/01/06 17:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The gas mileage is excellent!! My husband and I also have a 2002 Ram 8cyl truck so we mostly use the corolla for driving. Ive been approached twice in parking lots by people admiring my beautiful car and I have nothing but great things to say! I love my car!

Brantley Family
By L. Brantley on 05/31/06 05:45 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have really loved this car! I went from a Lumina to the Corolla last year. I enjoy driving this car plus the great gas mileage you get with gas prices so high. My husband liked mine so much he went out and bought a second one! We now have his and her and Corolla's! I have the CE and he has the LE.

My Third Corolla
By Richard on 05/25/06 18:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The 2005 Corolla replaced a 10 year old Toyota Tercel with 250,000 miles on it and is my third Corolla since 1978. I've owned the Corolla for 14 months and have 45,000 miles on it now. No problems-very reliable. The car gets about 36 mpg. I've driven to both the East Coast, West Coast and Florida from Chicago. The car did great in the mountains and through the California desert. The Corolla looks very stylish in charcoal grey. I love it. Looks like my next car will be a Corolla too, but I'm planning on getting a quarter million miles out of this car too.

Great Gas Mileage 41+mpg/hwy
By ebazile on 05/09/06 06:28 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Toyota Corolla meets my needs. Initially I purchased it as an interim car until I could afford my luxury car, but now I'm in love with it and I'm keeping it forever. The style is cute and the gas mileage is unbelieveable... 41mpg - no kidding. I've put it to the test. The ride is good and it will seat 4 adults and one child comfortably; however, it could be a challenge if you're over 6'4".