Used 2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

second time around
By comedybit

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

this is my second toyota corolla, and I like it! I wish the gas mileage was better, its only about 32mph with regular unleaded. It has great power on the highway, I never feel like i'm going to get runover by the semi trucks.

power door locks, cruise control, CD player, overall style

make power windows available on the CE model.

S is fun
By steve

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Best Toyota I've owned. They get better and better as I buy them. Have bought 4 Corollas for the faimly and my daughter is about to buy an 05 S just like the one I purchased.

The look.

2005 Toyotal Corolla CE
By Steve Rice

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Toyota Corolla that i have owned and probably won't be the last. This is a durable and dependable vehicle. Excellent gas mileage and looks great for the price!! Aluminum wheel package makes for a sportier look.

Dependable, dependable, dependable. Excellent gas mileage. I love the solid feel of the vehicle... no shakes and rattles here.

The only thing I would like to see is power windows available on the new CE model.

I couldn't ask anymore of a car.
By L.Roy

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Toyota and I have to ask myself why it took so long for me to buy one. I've owned just about every other car make on the planet at one time or another. At one time I even owned a Fiat. But this Toyota has a jewel box build quality about it. It's large enough to be comfortable. It has a large trunk. It rides quiet and smooth. And it gets great gas mileage. I'm averaging over 35 mpg. I've had no problems with the car and after reading other reviews I don't expect any. Another benefit is the resale value. This is a great car and I highly recommend it.

I like the many storage areas and the way it all fits together.

None.

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET FOR THE $$
By Mommi

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my '03 Corolla S for an '05. I thought the '03 was outstanding! The '05 is even better! I love this car, it has power, space and style. I am 24 and have a 2 year old. When purchasing this car I took into consideration the safety, reliability and of course overall look. It has a sporty exterior with all the comforts of a family sedan. Plus the price can't be beat for the quality!! I recommend this car to anyone!

My favorite features are the sporty ground effects, sunroof and interior comforts like adjustable headrests, seatbelts and steering wheel.

I have no suggestions for improvements. I absolutely love this car!!

• SUV