Used 2005 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

S is fun
By steve

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Best Toyota I've owned. They get better and better as I buy them. Have bought 4 Corollas for the faimly and my daughter is about to buy an 05 S just like the one I purchased.

The look.

2005 Toyotal Corolla CE
By Steve Rice

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Toyota Corolla that i have owned and probably won't be the last. This is a durable and dependable vehicle. Excellent gas mileage and looks great for the price!! Aluminum wheel package makes for a sportier look.

Dependable, dependable, dependable. Excellent gas mileage. I love the solid feel of the vehicle... no shakes and rattles here.

The only thing I would like to see is power windows available on the new CE model.

I couldn't ask anymore of a car.
By L.Roy

2005 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Toyota and I have to ask myself why it took so long for me to buy one. I've owned just about every other car make on the planet at one time or another. At one time I even owned a Fiat. But this Toyota has a jewel box build quality about it. It's large enough to be comfortable. It has a large trunk. It rides quiet and smooth. And it gets great gas mileage. I'm averaging over 35 mpg. I've had no problems with the car and after reading other reviews I don't expect any. Another benefit is the resale value. This is a great car and I highly recommend it.

I like the many storage areas and the way it all fits together.

None.

BEST CAR ON THE MARKET FOR THE $$
By Mommi

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my '03 Corolla S for an '05. I thought the '03 was outstanding! The '05 is even better! I love this car, it has power, space and style. I am 24 and have a 2 year old. When purchasing this car I took into consideration the safety, reliability and of course overall look. It has a sporty exterior with all the comforts of a family sedan. Plus the price can't be beat for the quality!! I recommend this car to anyone!

My favorite features are the sporty ground effects, sunroof and interior comforts like adjustable headrests, seatbelts and steering wheel.

I have no suggestions for improvements. I absolutely love this car!!

my xrs
By moneek

2005 Toyota Corolla XRS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd Toyota Corolla. I had the 2003 s series before I got my 2005 XRS. When I first drove my car off the lot and hit the freeway it made me scream. The power and speed were amazing. I love the race car bucket seats and the chrome trimming. However, the beep beep noise that the car makes when it is in reverse or when you don't put your seatbelt on fast enough are a pain in the "you know where." Overall the driving experience has been a pleasurable one.

My six gears, my custom made hot pink and black interior and my spoiler.

Cut out all of the beeping!!!