2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Car I've always wanted
By Valeriego on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've always read that Toyota's were the best cars. Yet too expensive for my budget and was always a little of my reach until now. I've opted to lease payments which are low enough for me to relax some.

I really like this car!
By loneoak on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my white Toyota after its sporty and clean looks really caught my eye - It has "ground effects" package, a "wing' & power sunroof. I am 55 but not ready for an "old lady " car! I had been looking for a few months and this is the first car that seriously had everything I was looking for. It is extremely roomy & comfortable,with a great solid feel, and drives & handles like a dream-- with terrific gas mileage so far. Also, a big factor is that I got it for $10,000 LESS than the other cars I was considering! I am very happy! Even though it's a 4 cylinder, it still moves great, anytime I hit the gas. Love it !

great car!!
By s obrien on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased my first new car a 2005 Corolla S. So far I love just about everything about it. I love the color (Indigo Ink Pearl), I think this color stands out among all the other colors offered in the Corolla. The ride is very smooth and very responsive. Fuel economy is great. The interior is very sharp, clean, and comfortable. There is also a good amount of room in the backseat and trunk for a sub-compact car. Toyota definetly exceeded my expectations, I highly recommend the Corolla S.

great buy
By pta on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am a Toyota fan and have been for about 16 years. My third car is the 2005 Corolla. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I test drove it. It's handling, power and 38 mpg are more than adequate. I commute about 100 miles a day. With this purchase, I can't wait to hit the road.

I love My Car
By Jules5 on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Ten years ago I purchased a 1990 Toyota Camry. I loved that car and had a hard time deciding to buy a new one. Then I saw the 2005 Corolla S with the VP#1 options I fell in love with the car. It had everything that I wanted and the price was to good to pass up. Out the door 15,880! The ride is wonderfully smooth, the pick up to merge on the freeway is right there for you, and the front look of the car reminds me of a Jaguar...ok maybe that is streching it ...but I love the looK ;o I don't understand these comments that it lacks personality... with the S version of the Corolla you get the reliability of Toyota, but a look that makes heads turn. I pur

Corrolla Good Car
By Rtoddk06257 on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

CorollaS is a good car, the interior is pieced together to cheap as to what you pay for the car. It is a good handling car, nice look improved 100% over the years.

A great car for the money
By wmfortney on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I already have a 2003 Honda Civic EX and in my opinion the Corolla LE is a slightly better car. The Corolla is less noisy with a much smoother ride than the "sporty" ride of the Civic. There has more trunk space, head room and driver visibilty. Before you buy, test drive both.

Great Car
By Yvette A on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

First time owning a Toyota and I love it. All my car's in the future will be a Toyota

Great car but NONE with Side Air-bags
By ejg on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a automatic 2005 Corolla S at the end of June and I love it. I wasn't happy with Toyota's sales distribtion system. You can't get a Corolla S in the NJ/NYC area with SIDE AIRBAGS especially if you want a factory built sun-roof & ABS brakes because Toyota's out-of-touch distribution system will not send any built that way to the greater nyc area because past sales history does not show a demand for that option. Duh! The reason no history for that option in NYC area is because your required to make a special order request for it which could takeover 4 months and no guarentee. Not many will do that and wait over 4 months and no guarentee.

Good affordable new car
By Pritesh on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Very Fun to Drive.COuld come to comparison with honda civic though the latter one is expensive