2005 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Great Car
By cjh on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the 2005 Corolla as a 2nd car. It is fun to drive, no rattles, quiet, everything in the car fits perfectly. I am 6ft4in. and I have plenty of leg, shoulder and head room. I have to move the seat forward. Great car.

A Happy Dad
By timandlorene on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla XRS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle is quite possibly one of the best values on the market today. The list of standard features is impressive; the options make it even better. Best of the best is the airbags. Two up front, two in the seats; and two side curtain airbags are an option. Pre-tensioners in the seatbelts take up slack......if you get hurt in this car you were probably going WAY too fast! 174 horsepower, 6-speed close ratio transmission, 0 to 60 in 7.1 seconds. 90 plus mph in the quarter-mile, and a governed top speed of 130 make this one seriously fun ride. A taunt sport suspension and 4 wheel ABS disc brakes bring this pocket rocket back to earth in short order

Corolla review
By Tresa on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car! It's a Corolla S w/Sport Plus Package. It's sporty, yet comfortable, and handles the road very well. I am truly a Toyota convert.

Good fun car
By Beeswax on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Sporty looking, fuel efficient, handles well, good quality interior, nice stereo, roomy

What a Value!
By Elgwapous on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Yesterday I just bought a '05 LE Corolla for my girlfriend. Her '01 Corolla was totalled but she loved that one so much that she wanted a new one. The value of this car is outstanding. I paid about 8K more for an equally comparable VW Jetta, wish I'd bought the Corolla instead and saved myself the aggrevation of buying a lemon for 8K more! The corolla had many options, but the standard for LE wood grain interior definately adds a little more class to the corolla. You can't beat that gas milege either. My only negative comment is that I thought the engine was a little loud a high rev's. (could be the german car I'm used to is quieter).

xrs rocks
By coogar on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla XRS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

this car is really fun. can be driven like a a family car or played around with. acceleration is very good when at 6,000 RPM, but moderate getting there. overall a very good package. its practical, versatile, and reliabe.

overall a good car
By pakiangel on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

its a good car, but during accidents the body is weak and gets damaged by minor hits. This car is fuel efficient and looks very nice for being a sedan. I enjoy driving it and the red color is my fav.

2005 Corolla S
By Gemini1 on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second brand new Toyota, and I love it. Good handling and very roomy for a small car. True to Toyota for being "economical" on gas.

I saw it I bought it, I liked it
By rrodri2613 on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I finally donated my 10 year old Camry to charity and decided to buy a more economical car. I was not disappointed, it cost alot less than my last car and rides and looks just AS GOOD. The car is a little plain, so you might have to add a snazzy license frame or a spoiler or sports bra, but I really love it. The only problem is getting my wife to let me drive it.

Love it
By simmadown on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought my car 3 days ago, but I love it. I had my heart set on a Mazda 6 for a while but it was a little too expensive for my budget so my next choice was the Carolla. Just today, I was parked next to a Mazda 6 the same color as mine, and I actually like the body of mine better. Also, with gas prices so high, this car is excellent on gas. It's a fun car and I know Toyotas last forever. I'd recommend it to anyone.