2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Im glad to have a Toyota own
By coloradorocks on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Since that Im college student. I love this car. With all the room in th trunk and the back seat I am able to move all my stuff to college and back home. The interior is really nice. I like that layout of the buttons for a/c, rear windopw defroster, and etc., because then I reach over really quick and my eyes stay on the road. Compared to my other cars that I owned in the past. I sit up higher to have better visiability.

corolla xrs
By tsdws on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan XRS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

this is a great car to drive it have awsome handling and it have a very good engine. the six speed is nice because if you want put it in to sixth gear it will almost float.

Goodbye Detroit
By mlk503 on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

After driving detroit iron for 27 years I decided that I had had enough. The superior crash test ratings, quality ratings and reliability compared to american manufactures' offerings convinced me to purchase this vehicle. The price and the quality are far superior. The car feels smooth around corners and over the nasty railroad tracks on the drive to work. I parked this next to a 1999 Camry and they are actually about the same size. It seems more like a midsize car with a compact price. You won't be cheated on interior room or trunk space. I had to pick up an order for some computer equipment for work and couldn't believe that it all fit in the trunk.

Another New Corolla Owner
By hoody on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Got this car July 19 04 Had pretty good experiance at this dealer, but than I was "ready" to buy one.... the car is just fine, I was real suprised when I did my first wash and wax that there were no sharp edges any where on this car... I usually own SUV's, and have an old Caravan yet still around, but somehow I was able to get aclimated to the lower driveing with no big problems. I didn't get the ABS or side air bags, just the usual stuff as I don't plan on keeping one for more than 3 years anymore...... man is this thing "red" :)

Gotta Love Toyota's!!
By Tdawg0284 on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutly Love my 05' Corolla!!! I choose it over the Honda Civic. And I am very pleased that I did. I looked at an S and the LE. I ended up with the LE! I have the in dash 6 CD changer and the side airbags along with the antilock breaks. It is a perfect car for a college student. I know I have a reliable ride! I love how tall it sits. I don't feel like I'm going to be run over by an SUV anymore. I am short so I have to sit closer to the pedals and my arms don't feel cramped in this car. It's so nice!

Awesome Car, even for those over 6 ft
By firedawg120982 on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased my 2005 Corolla S. It is the best car I have ever owned. For the price you just can't beat the quality of it. I am 6 ft 3 in and 210 lbs and I have plenty of legroom and headroom even with the sunroof. I would recomend this car to anyone

Top rating for 2005 Corolla
By Lorken220 on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really like everything about the new Corollas. I had a 2000 CE and traded it in for the 2005 CE. Performance continues to be great and will expect another 200,000 miles on this vehicle. I like the newer body style, color selections and comfort. Many more things standard than they had in 2000 and affordable.

Great Toyota Experience
By CLM on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was trading in my Blazer that I've had for 7 years and debating the Corolla or Mazda3. I test drove and investigated both and the Corolla was 100x the value. Deciding factor was Culver City Mazda vs Manhattan Beach Toyota experience...like going from hell to heaven. And then the car...what a zippy, fun car! Why have I wasted 7 years in a tank?! I love my Corolla and everyone keeps telling me their "my Toyota has never had problems" stories. I love the burlwood finishes, gives the interior a nicer feel. Low external noise compared to other cars in its class.

Affordable and Reliable
By jpinneo on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had my Corolla for a week now, but I am very impressed. I like that it came with power doors, cruise, cd player and power mirrors, all for an affordable price. One of my good friends drives a manual version and gets more power than I do, but I just can't get myself to enjoy driving a manual. I wish it had a little more power. I like that it comes with the option of overdrive. Of course, it comes with the awesome Toyota history. The passenger airbag on/off depending on the weight on the passenger seat is interesting. Plenty of bang for the buck!

2005 Corolla LE Automatica
By touch on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have this car for 2 weeks and it is perfect. I have tested out the highway gas mileage. With the air-conditioning on, I can get 38 mpg. It is much better than my old car. Before I had pumped gas two times a week, now I pump once a week.