Fuel Saver
By will199104 on
2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I have owned my Toyota Corolla for 4 years; I have never had any mechanical problems with it. The Corolla is a very reliable car but I am not impressed with the overall build quality of the car (very flimsy). The car is made from cheap materials, the interior plastic trims scratch very easily, the carpet is cheap and nasty it is impossible to vacuum. In my opinion the Corolla has a good exterior and interior design. Surprisingly it handles vey well is snowy conditions. This is a very fun car to drive. The engine has excellent pick up and gets excellent gas mileage 25/34.
Favorite Features
Fuel economy, excellent pick up
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see better materials used. I would be much happier with the Corolla if had better materials and a better build quality.
By olouis
on 04/25/13 16:45 PM (PDT)

I would pay extra for better quality flooring and upolstery and paint job. My 05 carolla runs great; however, I have rust spots on the hood and roof of the car. The clock on the radio went out a couple of years ago, I refuse to replace it since the radio still works. I agree the paint, and interior plastic trims do scratch. you can't vaccume the interior easily because there is no carpeting only a "felt" like flooring material that attracts dirt and debris and wont release it to save your soul.