2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
What US cars wish they could be...
By Bennett on 01/13/06 04:48 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

If you want quality, reliability, safety, and economy, buy a Corolla. This car drives and feels more expensive than it is. The engine is so smooth. In the past, I shifted when it felt right, or when the engine sounded ready. I can't do that now, because it is too quiet and smooth. Two complaints: 1) The stereo sound quality is poor. 2)If I adjust the seat so that my legs are comfortable, I have to stretch my arms to reach the wheel. The seating position is too high, also. I am still very pleased with my purchase. And I know it will last forever.

This car is the best
By eric on 12/08/05 19:35 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've hit so many things like curbs and walls, and there was never any damage to the car what so ever.

Unique '04 Corolla S
By Steven on 09/24/05 18:28 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I'm not so sure now that this car was worth buying. I bought the car used with 10,000 miles on it, and it currently has 22,000 on it. The car has good build quality, but the drivers' door rattles and sounds cheap when you shut it. The car doesn't have enough low-end power, and the gas mileage that Toyota advertises is false, I'm only averaging about 25- 26mpg in the city. I've had a humming noise coming from the vehicle, Toyota said they fixed the problem prior to being there 4 times before. The car start making the sound again, and I'm just fed up and I don't want to take it back there. The interior is nice, sporty, but it lacks the "driver friendly" atmosphere.

Unique '04 Corolla S
By Steven on 09/24/05 18:27 PM (PDT)

I love my Corolla
By Becky on 08/28/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have never bought a new car, right from the dealership before. I love my Corolla. It has been reliable, fun to drive, and easy on gas. I have had to spend no extra $$ on maintenance except scheduled maintenance. I will have this car for a long time.

I LOVE My Toyota
By Arlene on 06/29/05 15:24 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The fabulous thing about the Corolla is that although there have been exterior design changes the manufacturer had the great sense never to change the interior layout. There isn't that fumbling around trying to locate thing on the dash board and controls, everything is right where it was on your last Corolla. All you have to do is drive and enjoy!

Go Corolla
By Go Corolla on 06/16/05 03:44 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car for the money. Very reliable, economical and fun to drive.

MONEY SAVER!!!
By Tristan Rouse on 04/26/05 17:42 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is awesome!!! Look, style, epa, feel, reliable, and most of all it is the overall the smartest car for it price.

I LOVE MY CAR
By kdbmorgan on 04/22/05 17:02 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this little car! I bought it because I drive 60 miles one way to work and needed something with good gas mileage, and ended up liking everything about the car. I actually get about 38 mpg city/hwy, but mostly highway miles which is wonderful with the cost of gas now. Great car for the price so far.

Best car
By James on 04/15/05 11:51 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I was going back and forth between the Toyotoa corolla and the honda civic for the longest time. Everbody I know likes the civic, but I started to research the corolla more and more. The corolla has more room, bigger trunk and the gas mileage is about the same. I looked at the features that the corolla versus the civic would give me for the price. I liked the S model, becuase it had all the features I wanted from the LE except for cruise control and my dealer added when we negotiated price. The civic didn't come close to the price and also the corolla I read is the most sold car in the world, but in the USA it's the civic. more room, cheaper, more features, less price!