2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Corolla Dream
By Yokaira on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Smooth and Comfortable drive. Beautiful interior as well as exterior.

best bang for the buck
By jward on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've had the car for 7 months and have put 19,000 miles on it. It has great acceleration and is fun to drive. For the money, so far I am very happy with the car.

Great Little Car
By Evan on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

We got our car back in March. We love it, Toyota sure struck it rich in designing this little car. I hope to see them put this kind of thinking into all of their cars

This Is A New Car?
By Phil Ory on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

If you?re looking for a car that has antique rear drum brakes, and an equally old fashioned cassette tape player, then this is the car for you. I don't even know anyone that's touched a cassette tape for the last 5 years. What's next Toyota, an eight track tape player, and drum brakes on the front? This is 2003, not 1983. Get with it Toyota?.join the rest of us here in the present. And what?s with the radio antenna? It looks like a small dorsal fin sticking up out of the roof?why couldn?t it be embedded in the rear glass? That way we wouldn?t have to remove it before going through the carwash.

Fun to Drive!
By ccheval on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My city driving economy is fantastic, 33.7 on my last tank. The doors fit perfectly, the finish is excellent. This car has more horsepower and torque than the Civic, yet slightly better epa numbers.

Corolla vs Civic
By steph on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My sister bought a Civic a month ago and I bought a Corolla a few days ago. If you look at the body of a Corolla vs a Civic, by far, the Corolla is better. It also steers a lot better than the 2003 Civic. Civics are a good, solid car, but to get the "biggest bang for the buck" I would buy a Corolla even though it is 1500 more than a Civic. Great Car!

First Corrola after 3 Jettas
By RedsName on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Very solid, tight suspension and handling. Manual transmission is easy to shift but not sloppy. Extended service period is nice. No rattles or noises yet. Around 550 highway miles per tank. Very well built car for the price. Took the 120,000 extended warranty option. My last three cars have been VW Jettas. I think this one will last longer.

Corollas Rule !!!!!!
By steven davis on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My 2003 Corolla rules!.It's got style; all the features I need.Great safety rating.More horsepower than Civics and Jettas.These cars fly!Awesome gas mileage.History of reliability and resale value can't be beat.I love that it has a timing chain unlike the Civic that needs expensive replacement.I made a great decision to buy my Corolla!

Mileage Lie
By dwarrior on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

First new car. Great for college student, like myself, however, I got ripped off with the price, and the gas mileage is nowhere as good as it claims. I'm lucky to get 19 city mpg!

In a Class All By Itself!
By avelaine on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After driving all the "competing" cars, buying the 2004 Corolla was a no brainer. Having previously owned a 1993 Paseo (still going strong at over 200k miles!) I may be a bit biased, but none the less this car is great. I love the new interior styling. The size is more than adequate and very comfortable. WHOA! That trunk size is amazing. The dash is very classy and looks as if it belongs in a more expensive car. The backseat is roomy. It handles so smooth. The mpg is awesome. I love the color combo I selected (metal green w/ pebble beige interior). Really, Who COULD ask for anything more?