Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Best 'lil car out there
By Rickylevy

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have always owned a Toyota.. I put about 300,000 on my last one and it still ran great when I traded it in on my new one.. I've never had any serious issues with any Toyota..

Everything

none that I know of

Happy with my 2004 Corolla LE
By CDC

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Very nice appearance, I love the MoonShadow Gray Metallic Exterior with a lighter Gray Interior. The ride is very smooth and quiet. Acceleration is very good and makes for easy passing and entry into traffic situations. Braking is easy and smooth. Controls are all in easy reach and easy to operate. Seat belts are of adequate length even for the larger occupants.

I am very fond of the remote windows, doors, mirrors and remote keyless entry. The style of the car is a bit to the sporty side, yet appeals to the mature individual.

More choices in interior fabrics would be nice.

This car saved my life!
By zosozep24

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Corolla! As a college student, I needed something that is not only reliable, but that offers enough room to bring home all my laundry! ;) This car is GREAT on gas and it's very sporty! None of my friends can believe it's a Corolla! I also get compliments from everyone that rides with me on how smooth the ride is! It always puts my passangers to sleep! I highly recommend this car!

Underbody spoilers and headlamps make it look sporty! Plus the 'chrome' accents on the interior give it a sporty feel as well!

I'd like to see the 'chrome' racing pedals in it, like Toyota has in the Solara! Also, the center console where the stereo is could have a little more to it! (it's kind of plain)

MY 2003 TOYOTA COROLLA
By COLLINS PAULK JR

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS MY FIFTH TOYOTA. I'VE PREVIOUSLY OWNED 2 COROLLAS AND 2 CAMRYS. I LOVE THE STYLE OF THIS COROLLA. TO ME IT FEELS LIKE A BABY CAMRY. IT IS JUST WHAT I NEED TO GET TO WORK AND GET AROUND TOWN. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS CORILLA. IT WAS THE SECOND WEEK OF APRIL, 2002. BRAND NEW, NOT TOO MANY LIKE IT IN THE ROAD. HAD ONLY BEEN OUT 2 OR 3 WEEKS. REALLY TURNED A LOT OF HEADS. THE BEST YET.

EASY ACCESS TO EVERY FEATURE. ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS A BREEZE. NOTHING COMPLICATED. OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE GAUGE IS NICE TO HAVE. I HAVE THE BASE MODEL WITH ROLL-UP WINDOWS. NO WINDOW MALFUNCTIONS WILL EVERY HAPPEN. NICE BODY LINES. FEELS GOOD WHEN WIPING CAR OFF.

MORE SPACE BETWEEN THE BRAKE PEDAL AND THE GAS PEDAL. MAYBE ANOTHER NOTCH IN THE DRIVERS SEAT ADJUSTMENT FOR TALLER DRIVERS. OTHER THAN THAT, THE BEST BUY FOR THE MONEY. PERIOD.

2004 Toyota Corolla LE
By tvaudio

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my 2004 Toyota Corolla LE!! It gets around 28/30mpg in the city and I live in Chicago! It rides very smoothly and handles excellently. I will definitely buy another Corolla in the future!

Sunroof, keyless entry, 40/60 split folding back seat, large trunk, outside temp gauge on intrument panel

6 disc CD changer instead of just a single CD player, lumbar support on driver seat, radio and CD controls on the steering wheel