2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Worth the wait......
By 1nyknight on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

First time "New Car" buyer. I ordered my 2004 "S" fully loaded w/o side air bags. I have been testing every feature this Corolla comes with and I can say I am very satisfied. This Corolla EATS the roads, hills, straigts, curves!!!!!!!!!

2nd corolla - even better than the first
By MonkeysCanBiteU on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second corolla, and I love it. It's better than my 99 in every way. While performance is mediocre, it is an incredibly fun car to drive when mated with the 5-speed transmission. Handles superbly for stock suspension with semi-independent rear. A little more road noise than I would like, but for $14k, I can't complain.

Excellent vehicule
By Bolton on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

At this day, it's an excellent car.

Great Car!
By GreatCorolla on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Want to buy a CE with ABS, but dealer told me that CE is without ABS in our regions. Go for the LE. Not regret! Comfortable, quiet, affordable and stylish.

The Car
By Walter Lau on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Have a awsome time with this car and i really like it.

Awesome Car
By SJess on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. I think it is fun to drive and looks great too! The interior is beautiful...I have dark gray interior and I love it. Plus, the chrome accents in the car make it look very sophisticated. The sound system is fabulous also...cd/cass/am/fm radio.

Great Vehicle!
By alleycat on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The car really is roomy for its class-my 6'2" boyfriend had more room in the Corolla than he did in many of the midsize cars we drove. It is true though that a tall person has difficulty reaching the controls once the seat is back.The only real problem I have had is a tough time trying to clean the bug remains off the front bumper and mirrors. Also, there is a large blindspot in the back on each side between the rear and back door window. Gas mileage has been wonderful-30 mpg, but it is summer. Has a lot of pick-me-up, it really doesn't seem like it has anyless power that the previous V-6 I had.

The Perfect First Car
By Rider916 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Being only 17 and buying my first car is a difficult and dangerous decision to make. I knew though that Toyotas are very good cars that will last a long time without having to be serviced if kept in good condition. My 2004 Corolla has to be the best little car that I have driven. The only thing that I dont like about the Toyota Corolla's new look is the Box shape that makes the car look smaller than it really is. Even though Leg room is sufficent, many people judge the size of the interior space based on the looks of the outside. Other than that, the car drives smooth and is easy to handle. I plan on keeping this car for the next 10-15 years.

Happy owner
By Loua on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car one year ago. Best gas mileage its been around 38.2 MPG. handles very nice, althought the air conditioner quit working alltogether for the whole day while 100 degree temp. Next day and thereafter has been working find. Can't tell why?. The car is solid, but when pushed, I can feel mechanical fatigue. But what do you expect from a $16K car. I have got the S. model. Looks good. I which it had 10 more horses. Highly recommended.

S for Sports or Superb?!?
By japple on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased the '04 Corolla S and Iím being pleasantly surprised by my purchase. Narrowing down my selection to the Corolla from four other makes was rather easy. Price, previous experience and happy customers were the main factors to pick the '04 S. After the test drive I was impressed with the acceleration, handling, and maneuverability of the car. The small 1.8 Liter 16 valve engine performs at itís best to bring the maximum satisfaction. The interior is simple but the workmanship is very proficient. The exterior gives the final touch to bring a small passenger car to the class of a sporty sedan.