Used 2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Great Car
By Uthier

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car has comfort style and good gas milage. Doors are big enough to allow you to easly get in and out of,enough power for some nasty hills I have to climb.

Driveability, gas milage and comfort.

Transmission shifts too much on hills.

Great, Great Little Car!
By Toyguy

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second new Corolla. My last one was a 95 that went for 160+ thousand miles. This 04 is a fun little car. It feels really big inside, looks sporty outside. I'm getting 33 MPG combined city/highway. I added bigger wheels and wider tires and that helped the handling (it's tall, so it sways a bit in the corners.) Its fit and finish is like a luxury car -- very impressive. It's a kick on the road and not on the pocketbook.

Sunroof, quickness, roominess, large trunk, great instrumentation, MPG.

More zoom-zoom. Bigger stock wheels and tires. Passenger airbag shut-off.

i'm lovin it!!!
By Alexiander Soler

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i love this car...best descision i ever made

the look of the car...the pick up of the car at low speeds...and the money it saves me on gas.

making an all wheel drive version...adding more horsepower to the engine by adding a turbo edition.

2004 Corolla
By JaxBon

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Corolla!! I own a 1994 model, with 186,000 miles on it, and it still runs like I just drove it off the lot. There is such a huge loyalty factor when dealing with Toyota cars. I don't know of another manuf. with such reliablity. I definitely expect my 2004 model do treat me as well as my "old" one--which, by the way, my husband and I chose to keep! I love all of the improvements. They definitely made all of the right changes.

I love the new body style. The sport package is incredible! The increase in size also makes a huge difference since I'm 5'10". And, I LOVE the lumbar support in the driver's seat. Great acceleration, gas mileage, appearance, etc.

The only thing I would adjust would be the side-blind spots. It could actually just be me, and not the car. It is sincerely the only thing I would dream of changing. This car is definitely a hit!

Best buy
By Apples

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my wife, but I am thinking it should have been for me. This was our first car back in 89, good to know Toyota improved it. I like the feel, comfort and it also has a lil kick to it. Love it.

instrument pannel, gas milage, looks.

v6