2004 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews 35

2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

2004 Corolla Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Love it
By Sheberry22

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car, it is wonderful and the best little car to drive.

Favorite Features

The CD and tape deck

Suggested Improvements

Anti lock brakes and cruise control on everything..

wonderful
By amb6891

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is an amazing car --- I would be happy if my kids were to get one of these some day!!

Favorite Features

everything about this car is my fav

looking to buy Echo
By mandyjayne23

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i was looking to buy an Echo got in this car test drove it all i got to say is it was well worth $1700 more than echo i love it and i'm not a car person i have had 3 jeeps love them too but the gas milage is out of this world 38 mpg and i live in the mountains

Favorite Features

sterring wheel, and simple layout

Suggested Improvements

power lock and windows standard wish i spent the exta money to get them

Corolla S 2004
By Faisal Sheikh

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my titanium metallic Corolla S brand new with the sports package. in May. Now after 4 months, looking back. let's just say I would never trade this car for anything. From the outside it looks so gorgeous. The performance of this car is incredible with 1.8L 130 HP with 127 foot-pounds of torque. Mine being an automatic, clocked a 0-100 KM in about 8.9 secs, whereas, a manual is known to clock a 0-100 KM in an incredible 7.9 secs. This car drives beautifully and drives so quietly even when going at 120 KM/h. For dollar-to- dollar value, there is simply no other car in it's class that comes close to this.

Favorite Features

Beautiful, sporty and aggressive looks, fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

It is a bit noisy in the first gear, but oh well, nothing is perfect!!! :-)

Best Car in it's class
By Bemisal

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought 2004 Toyota Corolla in Ausgust, 2004 and I have fallen in love with it. Hope my wife does't find this out!! It a good looking, well designed and fuel efficiet car. I highly recommend it to the prospective buyer.

Favorite Features

Fule Ecomomy Roomy interior Day Time Running Light

Suggested Improvements

Open truck using keyless entry Driver seat should be powered just like Camry

Great Looking and Reliable!!!
By Test Drive

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased this car for my daughter as an early graduation present! I needed to depend on reliability, handling and gas efficiency. Of course, I even liked the sporty style. I did compare it to the CE and LE models and for me the S model out weighed as the car for her. It steers and handles well on the road. Also, it's looks great driving down the highway. She is very HAPPY!!! And so am I! : )

Favorite Features

The automatic door locks if you have the keyless entry with alarm. Being a four door, you can choose to have only the driver or all doors open. The trunk space is a nice size. The sports package. Combination of CD/Cassette/AM/FM. Plenty of overhead space.

Suggested Improvements

The center console armrest is too low, need to raise it. On the driver side you have to pull back your arm in order to lower power windows should have been placed further up on armrest of the door. Also, the same for passenger doors.

great car
By shdlly7

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

the 2003 corolla has a more attractive body style than in recent years, but that's not what makes this a great car. It has great gas mileage and that helps me out because i drive 80 miles to work and only use up 1/8 of a tank. It has a very smooth ride. The interior in mine is dark grey fabric seating with chrome shift and handles. It just looks smooth.

Favorite Features

favorite features include the sport side rails, they make it more attractive; the comfortable roomy seating; and the dashboard speedometer lights;the enormous trunk and definitely the no-smoking compartments

Suggested Improvements

dome light switch near dome light, audible click when changing gears in the automatic(from park to drive/reverse); and a better stereo system, the speakers tend to rattle at moderate volumes

Magnificent
By Tatiana

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I had Toyotas all my life and Toyota is dependable, fun to drive and Quality cars and most important they are safe.

Favorite Features

CD/cassette, leather interior, enkei silver wheels and exterior design.

awesome car
By jessy626

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

its an awesome and fun car to drive, definately my first dream car

Favorite Features

chrome gear changer black interior

Excellent Car
By Tylercom87

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Love the styling of this car. Brisk acceleration without going over 3,000 rpm. Cruises at 70 mph at about 2,300 rpm. Interior is luxurious compared to the Honda Civic. Has it over the Honda in every interior and exterior dimension. Feels as fast as our 2001 Honda Accord V6. The build quality and paint are excellent. I'm glad I bought it, and not one of the other 10 or so cars in it's class.

Favorite Features

Stereo is powerfull. Fold down rear seats. Outside temp display. Nice dash layout/controls. Comfortable seats. Higher quality materials.

Suggested Improvements

Could have wider tires. Steering wheel is incongruously small, or maybe just too far away from driver. 2 or 3 way speakers for better sound definition.