2004 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Corolla S 2004
By Faisal Sheikh on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my titanium metallic Corolla S brand new with the sports package. in May. Now after 4 months, looking back. let's just say I would never trade this car for anything. From the outside it looks so gorgeous. The performance of this car is incredible with 1.8L 130 HP with 127 foot-pounds of torque. Mine being an automatic, clocked a 0-100 KM in about 8.9 secs, whereas, a manual is known to clock a 0-100 KM in an incredible 7.9 secs. This car drives beautifully and drives so quietly even when going at 120 KM/h. For dollar-to- dollar value, there is simply no other car in it's class that comes close to this.

looking to buy Echo
By mandyjayne23 on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

i was looking to buy an Echo got in this car test drove it all i got to say is it was well worth $1700 more than echo i love it and i'm not a car person i have had 3 jeeps love them too but the gas milage is out of this world 38 mpg and i live in the mountains

Great Looking and Reliable!!!
By Test Drive on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I recently purchased this car for my daughter as an early graduation present! I needed to depend on reliability, handling and gas efficiency. Of course, I even liked the sporty style. I did compare it to the CE and LE models and for me the S model out weighed as the car for her. It steers and handles well on the road. Also, it's looks great driving down the highway. She is very HAPPY!!! And so am I! : )

Best Car in it's class
By Bemisal on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought 2004 Toyota Corolla in Ausgust, 2004 and I have fallen in love with it. Hope my wife does't find this out!! It a good looking, well designed and fuel efficiet car. I highly recommend it to the prospective buyer.

Magnificent
By Tatiana on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I had Toyotas all my life and Toyota is dependable, fun to drive and Quality cars and most important they are safe.

great car
By shdlly7 on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

the 2003 corolla has a more attractive body style than in recent years, but that's not what makes this a great car. It has great gas mileage and that helps me out because i drive 80 miles to work and only use up 1/8 of a tank. It has a very smooth ride. The interior in mine is dark grey fabric seating with chrome shift and handles. It just looks smooth.

awesome car
By jessy626 on 08/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

its an awesome and fun car to drive, definately my first dream car

Excellent Car
By Tylercom87 on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Love the styling of this car. Brisk acceleration without going over 3,000 rpm. Cruises at 70 mph at about 2,300 rpm. Interior is luxurious compared to the Honda Civic. Has it over the Honda in every interior and exterior dimension. Feels as fast as our 2001 Honda Accord V6. The build quality and paint are excellent. I'm glad I bought it, and not one of the other 10 or so cars in it's class.

My White Toy
By B. Hose on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Nice looking car with good gas mileage and dependability.

2nd corolla - even better than the first
By MonkeysCanBiteU on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second corolla, and I love it. It's better than my 99 in every way. While performance is mediocre, it is an incredibly fun car to drive when mated with the 5-speed transmission. Handles superbly for stock suspension with semi-independent rear. A little more road noise than I would like, but for $14k, I can't complain.