2003 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Great Car - decided to keep dr

2003 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

LE Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car - decided to keep driving it
By Happy Camper on

2003 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my !st Corolla in 1989 (a 1984 for 3K with 45k miles on it) That car lasted me for 7 years with no problems. It finally died in 1996. I would have been happy if it lasted 3 years. Then I owned a Honda Accord from 1996 to 2004. I can not remember the problems but I was not nearly as satisfied with my Honda. I went back to the Toyota Corolla in 2004 and have been happy ever since. I purchased the car used with 12k miles. It now has 123k and I have not had a single problem. Just routine maintenance, replaced tires, oil, transmission fluid, batteries. I just love the great gas mileage. With gas at 3.00/gal, I fill it up for about 25 and go almost all week.

Zippy drive, easy to park, keyless entry, gas mileage, easy to understand dashboard. Outdoor temp. gage. I thought about getting a new car but with people getting 165k on the site - I decided to keep driving. Hey I do not have 30K under my mattress for a Prius IV or a loaded Camry hybrid.

I can not plug in my cell to recharge because the fuse blows. I wish the seats were more comfortable for a long drive. I wish there was more lumbar support. If you think about it, it is more green to hold on to your old car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review