2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
what a super car!
By ellen on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my new car less than a week,but I love it! It rides great,it is very roomy inside,easy access to all the controls. I love the sun roof and the alloy wheels make it look spectacular. I was torn between the corolla and the civic until I drove the new corolla. The civic was too small inside,i felt cramped when I was behind the wheel. Not that you will be sitting there often,but the back seat is so roomy, even for a man with long legs. I also like all the little compartments for your CD's or whatever. you also get two AC adapters. I would highly recommend this car.

S class A nice surprise!
By Avius on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the 2003 Corolla S thinking that it looked like the 2002. Boy, was I in for a pleasant surprise (lucky me). It actually looks like a sports car but it's not in that class. I got a good looking car (wasn't expecting much of that from the corolla) with great reliability at a low cost!

Watch It!
By Centurus on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I researched for about 2 weeks and I decided on the Corolla CE. After getting to the dealership and finding out that you cannot get a CE with power windows I realized this car wasn't for me. So I started looking at the S. What a major up grade. But one major problem. Getting a manual in the Southeastern region without ordering is almost impossible. My dealer and I searched for one in my region. Which covers 4 states and it met with negative results. We spent 4 days looking for it mind you. I ended up getting a Auto with a crap load of features.

This Car Z Da Bomb
By on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

this car is fun and awesome, i think its the best corolla out so far and the nicest.

love it
By sylvie on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

love the vehicle

excited corolla owner
By ericmed on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I finally got my car in this month after waiting for the color and options that I chose. I have had the car for only five days now but I am looking for to keeping it for a while. It is quite, fairly nimble, and makes you foget that you are driving a small car. I expect that the realiability will be great, nothing less than what is expected of a toyota.

Smitten by a baby Lexus
By Earl2003 on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I first saw this car on the street, and I thought Lexus had come out with small car similar to the ES300. Believe me I know the ES300 since I had considered buying one. I was shocked to find out it was a Toyota Corolla. I test drove it and was smittened, performance wise, and the interior has a better feel to me than the Camry. I bought a LE with cruise control, and a moon roof for well under $17,000, and I feel like I've committed the Brinks robbery. Believe me this a lot of car, an unbelievable car for this price. Thank God the salesperson didn't know it, but I would have been willing to pay more for such a substantial car.

Great Car
By Pete Novack on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Traded my 99 Dodge Avenger in for the 03 Corolla, great decision. It may only be 130 hp but with the 5 speed you can make the best of it. ABS would be nice but the standard brakes are good. I've practiced panic stops of 50 mph and there is no lock up. plus you got to love 30+ mpg!

2003 Corolla S
By Nate09 on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

absolutely the best car i've driven

The New Class Leader
By JasonC on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The 2003 Corolla is a top-notch compact sedan - there is no hype! I have the 2002 Civic brochure and can say that the 2002 Civic LX is not at all comparably-equipped to the Corolla LE. In fact, the base Corolla LE is better equipped than a Civic EX without cruise control, ABS, moonroof, and alarm - at LX prices. When faulty comparisons are made between the Civic LX and the Corolla LE, individual reviewers forget that the Corolla has body-color exterior appointments, larger tire/wheel package, remote keyless entry w/panic, CD player, driver's seat height adjustment, outside temperature gauge, daytime running lights with automatic control, and the availability of ABS.