2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
The best car of its class
By Daniel B on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

An excellent car. Driving is smooth, silent, sound isolation inside is perfect, steering is great, need to use a manual break bar while parked since it adjusts a rear breaks. Convenient features are great. Need to be careful on the freeway if windy -- do not exceed 80 mph -- may be unstable beacause of its design.

I love my car
By kirsten Clark on 04/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent deal for so little money. Its a great little car. Head on colision and I am alive and kicking! Great crash test reviews from me!

2003 LE versus 1993 LE
By Cape Cod Driver on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I guess I am one of the few who think the interior fake wood trim is gaudy, and the high visibility dash is annoying. I would have considered the CE, but it is not available with cruise control - in spite of the Toyota brochure. Is Toyota is playing marketing games with pricing ? The LE does not come standard with Cruise, yet every LE in my area has Cruise from the factory. Possible gimmick to make the price appear to be less than $ 16,000 ? My 1993 Corolla LE came standard with more options that the 2003 !

COROLLA S
By KEITH on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

THE COROLLA IS GREAT THIS YEAR,,,THE NEW BODY IS REALLY NICE...I BOUGHT THE S HOOKED UP WITH RIMS AND SUNROOF THAT IS THE WAY TO GO POWER PACKAGE ALL THE ADD ONS YOU CAN GET IT CAME OUT TO $18,200 NOT BAD YOU WOULD THINK THE CAR WA WORTH ABOUT $30,000 WHEN YOU SEE IT .............SO IF YOU GO COROLLA GO WIT THE S MODEL....AND IF YOU HAVE EVER OWNED A COROLLA YOU GET WHAT YOU EXPECT AND MORE JUST TO BAD THE SEATS DON'T GO FURTHER BACK

Honda Convert: Corolla no longer boring.
By Brian G on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I too have been a Honda driver for over 10 years, and after considering the '02 Civic and the '02 Altima, but then found this '03 model that was the best value, size and design. (can you believe this is the once BORING Corolla?!!) It has a good price, great handling, great EPA MPG, great looks, bigger than a Civic, sits up higher, peppy/fun to drive. It's a Jetta, Lexus, and a Camry in one. The interior is simple, and comfortable, and has solid fit and finish. The flaws?: One major silly one... the driver side visor hits the mirror when you put it down (how did a designer miss this one!!!!?). Overall, this is probably the best value and fun in it's class.

Excellent Car!!
By HollyK. on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Corolla in March...Absolutely great car!! I love the sportiness and feel of the car. It has get up and go for a 4cy and has a comfortable ride. I feel like a got a great value for the money spent. Corolla definetly does "want to have fun"

Lexus Quality at a Toyota price
By kris moyce on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This new 2003 Corolla has all the room I need. It has a great ride, quick, great on gas and the fit and the best fit and finish I have ever seen on a car of this price point. I know it will last our 1989 went 531,000 before we gave it to the kid next door and he still drives it. Great job Toyota.

My Second Corolla
By Dottie Mitchell on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I now have 740 miles on my 2003 LE Corolla. I am very happy with the car. So far there have been no problems with anything on the car. It drives like a luxury car; has a great stereo system; handles beautifully and is a great choice for anyone with a family.

Great car
By en on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We had our Corolla for 4 years now ( it's a 2000MY VE 5 speed ) and we put 65000km on it, it never let us down.There was never any problems with it, it still runs on original tires and brakes. I have a feeling that this car will run forever even after 4 years it feels as solid as new. However these cars lack the driving excitment mainly because of the the soft suspension, it makes the car dance on highway with strong winds and body roll is big.

what a super car!
By ellen on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my new car less than a week,but I love it! It rides great,it is very roomy inside,easy access to all the controls. I love the sun roof and the alloy wheels make it look spectacular. I was torn between the corolla and the civic until I drove the new corolla. The civic was too small inside,i felt cramped when I was behind the wheel. Not that you will be sitting there often,but the back seat is so roomy, even for a man with long legs. I also like all the little compartments for your CD's or whatever. you also get two AC adapters. I would highly recommend this car.