Used 2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Love my baby Lexus
By BabyLex

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought a 03 Corolla for my wife in January. Love that car so much, I bought one for me in March. Build quality is excellent, it's quiet, smooth, refined. The engine is peppy, I'm getting 28MPG in the city and it's not even broken in yet. Not enough can be said about it's exterior styling...I turn heads everywhere I go, people are shocked to learn it's a base model Toyota. The steering is precise, the brakes are excellent, and there is a ton of trunk space. I'm not that tall, but there's plenty of leg room, both front and back. The dash and controls are well laid out, very logical. Overall I am SUPER happy with these cars!

Just about everything mechanical, and really love the styling. Toyota's reputation is a definate plus!

Ask someone who knows what music is SUPPOSED to sound like BEFORE you toss a stereo in and call it "deluxe".

refined ride
By 97203

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just traded in my '97 Toyota Corolla for an '03 Corolla S, and I am completely amazed. It's very quiet at highway speeds, well at every speed. It's very refined, and the gas mileage just makes me smile. The interior room is very deceptive when looking at the car from the outside, it's huge inside. The stock audio system (6spkAM/FM/CD) is okay. Overall this is a lot of car for the money, and with Toyota's reputation there was no other choice for me.

Instrument cluster lights @ night (S Model), temp display, plenty of cubbies, 2 power outlets, smooth ride and quietness, very good gas mileage

Matching interior lights (cluster and HVAC controls), bigger wheels and tires for the S model, ABS standard

Excellent Vehicle!!!
By regwaw

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my vehicle it is just excellent! The seats are comfortable, its all just so perfect. I used to always buy ford's until my corolla, now i'll never want a ford again. The only flaw that i have found in this vehicle is its lack of power compared to the weight of the vehicle.

the braking, exterior styling, comfortable seats, reliable

higher horsepower engine, lighter vehicle weight.

Excellent
By Emmily

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car it is great I have bought other cars befor and none of them are as good as my Toyota Corolla. This car is also very affordable, it has been my life saver in the past.

The CD player The huge trunk

more leg room.

Impressive
By ILuvUMan

2003 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My wife wanted the car and in $14k range (after bargaining them down) who was going to argue, especially after owning Accura and Accords before? Am Totally Impressed.

Smooth, quite, engine loves RPMs, great milege, stylish, love the gauges and all the standard features.

3 Way radio could saound little better, steering wheel positioing seems a little strange, but getting use to it.

• SUV