Used 2003 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

refined ride
By 97203

2003 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I just traded in my '97 Toyota Corolla for an '03 Corolla S, and I am completely amazed. It's very quiet at highway speeds, well at every speed. It's very refined, and the gas mileage just makes me smile. The interior room is very deceptive when looking at the car from the outside, it's huge inside. The stock audio system (6spkAM/FM/CD) is okay. Overall this is a lot of car for the money, and with Toyota's reputation there was no other choice for me.

Instrument cluster lights @ night (S Model), temp display, plenty of cubbies, 2 power outlets, smooth ride and quietness, very good gas mileage

Matching interior lights (cluster and HVAC controls), bigger wheels and tires for the S model, ABS standard

Excellent
By Emmily

2003 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my car it is great I have bought other cars befor and none of them are as good as my Toyota Corolla. This car is also very affordable, it has been my life saver in the past.

The CD player The huge trunk

more leg room.

Excellent Vehicle!!!
By regwaw

2003 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my vehicle it is just excellent! The seats are comfortable, its all just so perfect. I used to always buy ford's until my corolla, now i'll never want a ford again. The only flaw that i have found in this vehicle is its lack of power compared to the weight of the vehicle.

the braking, exterior styling, comfortable seats, reliable

higher horsepower engine, lighter vehicle weight.

Impressive
By ILuvUMan

2003 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My wife wanted the car and in $14k range (after bargaining them down) who was going to argue, especially after owning Accura and Accords before? Am Totally Impressed.

Smooth, quite, engine loves RPMs, great milege, stylish, love the gauges and all the standard features.

3 Way radio could saound little better, steering wheel positioing seems a little strange, but getting use to it.

I've been converted...
By KSJayhawk

2003 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I had a lot of time to buy a car, and I'm loyal to Japan, Honda in particular because I'd had an '88 Civic that was frugally equipped but loads of fun to drive and extremely reliable. Disappointed with some Honda test drives, I looked more closely at Subaru and Toyota, and noticed that the ever- conservative Corolla was redesigned and affordable for me. Did lots of research, which led to a test drive and purchase. I'm not easily impressed, but this car has impressed me, and of all the cars I test drove, it was the only one I felt really comfortable in.

Great interior, S body cladding makes it look less tippy, white face gauges, huge trunk. Perky engine (130hp is 38 more hp than my Civic), nice shifter, good gas mileage. No sulfur smell (fingers crossed).

Seat fabric that clings less to pet hair, pocket on back of passenger seat for maps, etc., felt-lined change box.