Nice Car
By CJMara on
2001 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I just bought my Corolla S this week and even my parents approve of it for reliability and dependability. It's so much better than my nightmare Mazda 626. It's fun to drive with the stick shift and handles curves like a dream! I also like the way it looks, the last owner took off the red S and the Toyota decal on the off the back (so it only has the Toyota symbol and says Corolla) and I think I'll keep it that way. The paint is chipping and scratching pretty easily though so I'm going to have to get the chips retouched and another layer of clear coat put on the whole thing.
Favorite Features
Premium sound, handling, alloy wheels, daytime lights, orange backlighting in the instrument panel, spoiler that doesn't obstruct my view, powerful engine but not too powerful so I don't accidently go too fast.
Suggested Improvements
Put the cup holders somewhere else because if there's a cup, it gets in the way of the CD player and the ashtray (my trash can). Also I'm having a difficult time getting in and out of the car and the seat doesn't go back far enough (even though I'm only 5'8").