2001 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Very Reliable
By stacyaol on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have 35,000 miles on my car and have yet to do any work on it, save oil changes. I expect to go close to 100,000 before any major engine service is necessary. Definitely recommend for people on a budget.

It is a nice car
By hde on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, it is a excellent car.

Best and ONLY small car to buy!
By 37K and no issues! on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car in June 2001 and to date, we have 37,000 miles on it with NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Good little car
By Georgia girl on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It is an economical car. It rides smoothly. There is not enough leg room in front or back!! The seats get uncomfortable on long drives. Could be slightly wider and longer!

Best Car I Ever Owned!
By SunnyinGalveston on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had several cars over the years, but, this Toyota Corolla LE is the best car ever! I've had oil changes and new tires to sum up the maintenance on this vehicle since I bought it. I've had terrible luck with all my past cars even though I maintained them as the manual instructed. I've bought new cars and used cars and never had such success and maintenance free experience as I have with my Corolla.

Good Starter Car
By NITSEY on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had other toyota products in the past, but they were all older, so i decided to bite the bullet and buy a fairly new used 2001 corolla CE. the car look good from the front, but i find that the rear end is a little plain. the performance is fine, personally i will sacrifice performance for fuel economy any day. GOOD STARTER CAR THAT WILL BE WORTH SOMETHING WHEN I AM FINISHED PAYING FOR IT.

Great little car
By farrellcsun on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I really like my 2001 Toyota Corolla S. I like it for it's great fuel economy and spunky little engine. The styling both inside and out can be a little more adventurous, but you don't become a best-seller on looks alone. THe quality is top notch and i haven't had any major problems with it at all (I am a heavy driver). Of course the interior is a little cramped, but it's a COMPACT people! If you want something bigger, get a Camry or ACcord! Otherwise, i highly recommend this car.

Love this car!!
By MBDawgs on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My corolla has been the best car for my needs. I'm headed into my second year of college and it has enough room to move most of my stuff around in and is small enough to fit into tiny parking spots. The trunk room is incredible on such a small car. The backseat is on the small side, but I've never had complaints from my passengers! Its the perfect college car!

The best small car
By Constantino on 04/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Is a nice car

Bowla's Corolla
By dbowler on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Corolla is the ultimate ride in it's class. It's 1.8L engine can get you where you need to be at a surprising rate. It may not a Corvette Z06, but it certainly is ready for ANY task you can give it. It's reliability makes it much better than a girlfriend and it's quality both inside and out help surpass it beyond Honda's cheesey interior and whiney engine sounds.