Toyota dependability
By Modameister on
2000 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan
I have had this car for a little over 4 years. I bought it when it had just over 50k miles on it. Now, it has almost 120k miles. I plan on running it for another 100 or 200k. It's a good little car and will probably be around for my kids to drive when they are old enough in another 16 years. My only issues with it are it's not very roomy, I'm 6'8" and don't fit very well, but I fit in here as well as I do in most cars, even bigger cars. The driver's side handle has broken, the ceiling fabric has developed a rip in the rear by the rear window from the driver's side windows being open. The driver's inside handle is broken and the window doesn't roll up. I only get just over 30 mpg. It was 36.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage. It's small, fits in places. It can really fit quite a lot of stuff. I have fit quite a lot in there.
Suggested Improvements
Better handle quality, longer lasting window motor. It's difficult to fit stuff in the trunk that is long and fat. make the opening between the rear seats and the trunk a little higher. The bumper tends to get in the way.