2000 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Toyoto Corolla
By Susanta on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan

Very reliable and comfortable. Works great even in worst weather and road condition.

good review
By tammylee on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Corolla VE 4dr Sedan

No major problems with the corolla.

Reliable
By TomSpeed+ on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan

I brought this car over 2 years ago, and have had no problems with it whatsoever. I get regular oil changes, and some regular maintainance. It is very dependable.

I loved my little Corolla!
By Claybirdie on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan

I had my little Corolla for almost 3 years. It was the first car I ever bought and I loved it. It was very reliable and got great mileage. There was a lot of space for such a small car. It handled pretty well and came with a lot of little conveniences which really helped. I drove that car everywhere and never worried about it. It wasn't fancy but it sure got the job done! I just traded it in last week for a Celica (which I am loving too!).

This car saved my life!
By Jason McGovern on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Corolla VE 4dr Sedan

I had the stripper model. 3 speed transmission, 33mpg hwy. The performance is fairly good, but I would steer away from the 3 speed trans. This car handles very nicely. I'm a nutzoid driver who makes the passengers eat the side windows when I take the curves. The ride is fairly quiet and fairly smooth. Reliability is already spoken for and that is, get your basic service, and it will survive a nuclear blast. Not to mention I rolled this car a few times on the fwy going 60, and it held up VERY well. Definitely a safe car to drive. I came out without a SCRATCH.

MY TOYOTa
By docster on 03/04/02 15:02 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Corolla VE 4dr Sedan

Would like to see more features for the money. But it is fun to drive and is easy for my wife who has a disability to get in and out of