Used 1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Love my corolla
By Dee Bee on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I think it is the most fuel efficient, reliable and hassle free compact car I could own for a competent price that too. I am glad I decided to buy it.

Toyota Carokka ,1999
By tom madigan on 04/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Excellent condition. Druves smothly. No mechancal problems. Good gas mmileage.Low maintainence. New Tires/ brakes.

Super Reliable Transportation
By Laptev on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I've owned my 99 Corolla LE for 4 years now and am now thinking of trading it in. This car has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Even on -10 degree days it starts up exactly like it was 75 degrees in July - instantly. My biggest complaint is that the car feels like it gets tossed around by bumps a little too easily. But this is probably a result of being a small car more than anything else.

Corolla Cares
By Garry Poliakon on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan VE 4dr Sedan

The Corolla helps you without hassle or headache arrive at all necessary locations. With the savings in fuel economy and maintenance I am able to live a lifestyle that I enjoy.

Trouble free and economical
By bontempinc on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan VE 4dr Sedan

My '98 Corolla was a wonderful buy. 32 mpg in town and 41 highway. I could drive it for 9 hours without tiring. Changed the oil every 3000 miles and that was it.

Nice Car
By silvion on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought a used corolla. No problems but the ride quality is not that good. It rides rough even after me changing the shocks

pretty cool, i think
By kassad on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

i bought this car with the purpose of doing pizza delivery - good job for a poor student, which on its turn defines the price range :). it's quite impressive overall - stable, maneuverable, comfortable, fuel efficient, very quiet inside, somewhat fast (i believe manual is better). also pw, pdl, pm, sunroof, etc. there are also some cons, of course, which cannot spoil the good impression. there could have been more front leg room, the arm rest is far behind and can't be really used unless your arm has some strange form and the ashtray and the cup holders are ridiculously positioned. the pros are much more though.

Not Bad
By nos2006 on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

hey everyone. my mom has this car in an automatic and im always complaining because it is too slow and not sporty enough but overall this car is pretty fun to drive. i have a lead foot all the time and love racing other people even though i usually loose, but i have one a few as well. this car sounds alright at high rpm. great family car and everyday driver. stereo wasnt bad untill i blew out 1 of our rear speakers. nice handling and overall good car.

Not Bad
By NOS2006 on 11/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

What more could you ask for?!
By Princess Jenny on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan

I love just driving this car. I came from a dodge shadow and there is no comparison. this car kicks some good stuff.