1996 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: My Little Toyota

1996 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

My Little Toyota
By Brobolt44 on

1996 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

My 1996 Toyota Corolla is the best car I have ever owned. Front to back, inside and out, I just love everything about it. Toyota sure knew what they were doing when they made this car. They equipped it with the convenience of keyless remote entry, an alarm system, and anti theft system. The highly efficient 4 cylinder is almost self-maintained, and if necessary, very easily repaired. There's plenty of room inside for the passengers to ride comfortably, large enough trunk space for regular cargo storage. It handles so well, it seems to just float down the highway. This car has no problems holding it's own out on the road. And at 40 miles per gallon, who would ever want to drive anything else?

Well it would be hard to choose a favorite feature. Between the leg room, head room, quiet cabin, handling and suspension, every feature is my favorite. But if I had to narrow it down to one, I would have to say the fuel efficiency of this car is #1. You just can't beat 40 miles per gallon.

My particular model is not equipped with cruise control or anti lock brakes. These can be added as aftermarket accessories, but should have been included at the manufacturer.