Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'
By My Hooptie on
1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan
I love my Corolla. I drive it almost everyday. I put approx 156,000 miles on it myself, I bought my '95 Corolla brand new off the show room floor. It has been up and down the east coast many times. Out of all the cars I have owned in my lifetime my little hooptie has outlasted them all. Whenever I fly out of town I tend to rent Corollas for dependability Within the next 22 months God willing I will be retiring & I am contemplating on buying another car & you can bet your bottom dollar it will be another Toyota, I have no intention of getting rid of my little Hooptie. I intend to drive it until it can't be driven any more. Trust me, if I didn't like it I would've gotten rid of it years ago
Favorite Features
Even though it has 4 cylinders It can really hang in there with some of the big dogs. I love the quick start in cold/hot weather. I like when I have large items to transport I fold the rear seats down and push the big items right through the trunk and can still close it.
Suggested Improvements
Like anything else with age it tends to get a little noisy, I believe a little more insullation can fix that. The drivers seat can use a little more padding it's begining to wear a little thin from years of use But then what do you expect I'm really not a feather weight person. I have no complaints.