1995 Toyota Corolla 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I Believe This Car Will

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Review

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

I Believe This Car Will Last Forever!
By doctorken2k on

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

My family bought this car new 15 years ago and after two major accidents and having the belts, the starter, and alternator replaced, this car is still going strong after 204,000 miles. The only time this car goes to the shop is to have the brakes changed and tires replaced, rotated, or balanced and that is a rare thing for this car. I change the oil myself. I never had a transmission problem out of this car either. Although this car will probably last forever, it's body will not. The paint is chipping and interior is detoriating, but that comes with ever old car. Soon, I will be getting another Toyota or Scion although there has been recalls. Those recalls will pass like time and Toyota will become a reliable brand again. I am afraid to drive anything else especially the big 3!

Favorite Features

It is small and compact like a little sports car although it isn't. LOL! I just let the seat back all the way. Mileage is great although it is 15 years old and has over 204,000 miles on it.

Suggested Improvements

Just make it a little longer for taller drivers so they won't have to let the seat back all the way.