1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
love it and miss it
By Jumboshrip100 on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I always brag about my little corolla (aka Corona the Corolla). She always ran great and I never had to put money into it, except for fluid changes and basic tune-up, which wasn't until recently. Unfortunately my little corolla was severely hit a couple of weeks ago and I may have to put her to sleep. So sad. But she did well. We're all very proud of her.

The Corrola that beats Mustangs
By Jerome on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I love this car. Jerome(the car) has been the most reliable, gas efficient, fun to drive car I have ever driven.

Amazing Car
By BuffGuy900 on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

i love my rolla. its such an amazing car. not a lot of problems and all you have to do is change the oil every so often. if you want to see some pictures of my car, go to www.ianandchris.com and go to the car section on the left side. corollas rule!!!

Toyota rocks
By E on 03/12/02 19:06 PM (PST)

nothing but good

My years with a Toyota Corolla
By college sweetheart on 03/11/02 15:03 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

Toyota Corollas are great cars. I'd chosen mine because of dependabilities and comfort. I trust the Toyota to deliver a high performance on travelling (gas mileage) and it does. I have gotten many compliments on the interior layout and received many admiring glances on my red car!